Dispute against Deceiver

rs91

I middlemanned this trade. At the time of trade, I informed rs91 that the email linked to the account was not created yet, and he should create the email himself to keep it secure

At the time of the trade, I linked a screenshot below showing the email was creatable. Going back right now it shows that it is currently not available, so someone somewhere did create this email.

I believe if the buyer did not make the email when I advised him to, someone may have been given or found out the email (lets say if he paid for a service or something) and noticed it did not exist and created it themselves to attempt to recover the account. If not, the buyer should be able to use that email to recover the account back I believe without a problem.

WcTnOUR.png

tjHkWwN.png

Email status then and now

jNtHJnO.png

tbcaXC8.png

• Like 1

you only can recover an account with org email made with the creation of the account  i was scammed an i am owed what i have lost!!

I HAVE NEVER LET ANYONE LOG INTO THE ACCOUNT EVER ONLY ME AN SELLER !

i no longer have availability to the account an lost my own items in the process + 150m 07 i paid for the account i am   owed at least what the account is worth  this is sad it happen but i lost alot also!!

i am owed a refund!!!!!

i sent pms an he ignores me simple as that he doesnt care too much it seems!

Edited by rs91

15 minutes ago, rs91 said:

you only can recover an account with org email made with the creation of the account  i was scammed an i am owed what i have lost!!

I HAVE NEVER LET ANYONE LOG INTO THE ACCOUNT EVER ONLY ME AN SELLER !

i no longer have availability to the account an lost my own items in the process + 150m 07 i paid for the account i am   owed at least what the account is worth  this is sad it happen but i lost alot also!!

i am owed a refund!!!!!

i sent pms an he ignores me simple as that he doesnt care too much it seems!

Did you read my post at all? Did you even care to create the account for the original email when I told you to?

11 minutes ago, Mio said:

You can only  appeal  with creation email!!!  that email wasnt made for the account i dont have org ip memebers info  as he gave 0 recoverys  no way i can recover  the account without sensitive info he owes me 150m 07 

only way my  info i had on my account to be removed is for the person who owns the account to recover an out the email they wanted i was scammed an am owed a REFUND!

As stated below this email is from the OO that took back the acc!

scam.jpg

Edited by rs91

8 minutes ago, rs91 said:

You can only  appeal  with creation email!!!  that email wasnt made for the account i dont have org ip memebers info  as he gave 0 recoverys  no way i can recover  the account without sensitive info he owes me 150m 07 

That login email is the creation email, you have ownership of it. He gave you ISP name information. Attempt a recovery and check the email.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mio said:

That login email is the creation email, you have ownership of it. He gave you ISP name information. Attempt a recovery and check the email.

i have tried it will not work! + seller is responsible he has to recover as he sold the account this is out of hand he owes me the  account or refund!

i dont think you understand when he made the account he never used that email so that email doesnt matter!

Edited by rs91

• Mio locked this topic