Is OSBOT client safe?

svuno

Hey guys. I've heard that Jagex is able to detect what client you use for playing. In other words, is it safe to use the OSBOT client? 
If I switch to play legit, should I play in the OSBOT client, so they cant tell apart from when I use the Bot Client, and when I actually use the "legit" client?

Anyone knows if this is true? I really want to know, since I've been playing legitly in the OSBOT client for 2 hours straight now. 

I might have formulated the question a bit bad. My question was, if its ok to bot on the OSBOT client (of course u do that). And then sometimes open the real runescape client and play legit there. As well as play legit on the OSBOT client sometimes. It doesnt make any difference? Is that what I can tell from what u write buddy? :)

9 minutes ago, Eliot said:

I don't think Jagex normally bans purely based on the use of a third party client. This is based on speculation and personal anecdotes.

They do.

I've played on 3 different skillers playing on the osbot client legitimately for say maybe 1-2 hours. 10-12 hours later they were permanently banned (no 2 day) for use of third-party client/software use

Well I do know, that I'm at risk when botting. Thats not exactly what I asked.
I basically just want to know, if I should be using either the legit client or OSbot client when playing. Atm I'm doing a more human botting, than I did years back. I dont want to get banned, even though I know I'm at risk. So as well as botting, I also want to enjoy the game by playing legitly :)

16 minutes ago, svuno said:

Well I do know, that I'm at risk when botting. Thats not exactly what I asked.
I basically just want to know, if I should be using either the legit client or OSbot client when playing. Atm I'm doing a more human botting, than I did years back. I dont want to get banned, even though I know I'm at risk. So as well as botting, I also want to enjoy the game by playing legitly :)

Then it's a self-explanatory process from this point forward

Botting - Osbot Client

Legitimate playing - Regular Client

• Boge 1

3 minutes ago, Darren said:

Then it's a self-explanatory process from this point forward

Botting - Osbot Client

Legitimate playing - Regular Client

Well I dont really see a specific answer saying: Yes, you can either use the OSBOS client or the Regular Client.

Yes, Charlotte did point out, that I should use the OSBOT client all the time - but that didnt specify if I could also use the Regular client without worries.

So honestly I dont see it as self-explaining. 

It seems like we cant agree on whether u actually get banned or not - for using another client than the regular one.

Some say you do, some say you dont. So what am I to believe lol :)