Night's AIO Magic

Night

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, TopNotchScript said:

when using stun alch (curse and alch) on monk of zamorak in varrock palace, scripts looks very bot like, it curses, alchs, clicks inventory then mage book then inventory then mage book then curses alchs then repeats

Usually this only happens you're using mirror or the client is laggy.

6 hours ago, TopNotchScript said:

awesome, currently using script just to alch atm as that bug is super bot like so tryna avoid ban xD

Pushed an update with lengthened timeouts, hopefully it will go live soon, if it continues after the update is approved we'll take another look. I ran a test run for about 5 minutes stun alching and didn't see it occur except on startup (OSBot api does it then).

• Like 1

Absolutely fantastic script. Achieved 99 Magic on my main this afternoon with it - Have been using the script to Stun Alch for 2-3 hours once a day followed by standard alching in 5-6 hour sessions from level 80. 

Amazing stuff, Night! Keep it up. 

Doing a little more training tonight, will post a proggie then for you. 

2 hours ago, Fionori said:

Absolutely fantastic script. Achieved 99 Magic on my main this afternoon with it - Have been using the script to Stun Alch for 2-3 hours once a day followed by standard alching in 5-6 hour sessions from level 80. 

Amazing stuff, Night! Keep it up. 

Doing a little more training tonight, will post a proggie then for you. 

Where did you Stun Alch ?

@Night The entire bolt enchanting interface got changed, it is now a single button in your chat box like the cooking interface. It now automatically enchants 100 bolts per click (10 at a time).  I love this script and would really appreciate if you could update the part of it when you get the time :) 

For this new interface, you can have it press spacebar to make the bolts, which might be harder to detect than moving the mouse and clicking on the widget...just something to consider if you get around to updating this. Even if it does not affect ban rate it is also slightly faster.

Edited by Theorems