Night's AIO Magic

Night

Currently trying to superheat, withdraws ores as normal then clicks cast superheat, goes to click the iron ore in inven and freezes, CPU skyrockets out of this world lul.

Logger says this:

301b07a9f0.png

Sorry for SS but like I said, client goes balistic and I can't select anything.

For some reason 'Status' says it's trying to click a sapphire ring?

Hope you can fix!

Is there anyway you can pm me a list of the anti-bans used?

On 10/3/2017 at 7:01 PM, Theminis said:

Hmm but I keep seeing different movements each alch. Might be just me lol. Anyways, you should add that if you're bothered, would really be a lot safer, as this way it's barely different from standard autoclicker.

It isn't just you, it's 100% clicking on different positions on the item, seems like it is clicking on different spots on the spell too! (Just watched it closely, it's clicking in different positions everywhere!)

4 hours ago, purplewatilla said:

Is there anyway you can pm me a list of the anti-bans used?

It isn't just you, it's 100% clicking on different positions on the item, seems like it is clicking on different spots on the spell too! (Just watched it closely, it's clicking in different positions everywhere!)

I definately can confirm that, I'm seeing in constantly. It's not a bad thing, fuck, it's great, I've had no bans so far on multiple accounts. Just confused why he's claiming there's no antiban when there obviously is :think:

Edited by Theminis
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Theminis said:

I definately can confirm that, I'm seeing in constantly. It's not a bad thing, fuck, it's great, I've had no bans so far on multiple accounts. Just confused why he's claiming there's no antiban when there obviously is :think:

Strange indeed! How long have you been using it on your accounts, fine sir?