Botting on a quashed ban account using a proxy

Switzzz

bans don't matter at all If you ask me. I have had an account get banned at around 50 cb because I decided to go outside of the scripts I normally use and went with a piece of shit premium. however, I started botting it again the day after it got banned and  eventually ended up making a maxed pure after a 2 day and this has happened a quite a few times with me.

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shmeekz said:

I feel like @dragonite3000  is just trolling everyone , everytime I see him post about ban related questions; he always has a ridiculous account success stories lmao

//////not tryna flame but its pretty amazing if u actually manage to do it.

Edited by dragonite3000

38 minutes ago, Shmeekz said:

I feel like @dragonite3000  is just trolling everyone , everytime I see him post about ban related questions; he always has a ridiculous account success stories lmao

//////not tryna flame but its pretty amazing if u actually manage to do it

can confirm that he has heaps of 2 day ban accounts he gave me one xD

Erm.. I got a 2 day ban on an account I got its ban quashed on.. I started botting right after unban and went ham for like 2 weeks, paniced alot when account dced and got disabled. Checked accounts status and it was a 2 day ban which I am very very very VERY happy and suprised about. Guess I got superlucky.

Edit: Give me a sec, I'll post a picture.

Edit2: Here it is. The first ban was a Permanent one which got quashed.

b192067ead304703b4b662e65007ed4b.png

Edited by Irvo

I had a hunter account a few year back used a free script at like level 70 hunter and I got banned I was pretty pissed, but I then went on to buy a premium script that got me 99 hunter, I was banned shortly after getting 99 hunter after suiciding the account at black chins, when you're ban gets quashed you basically have a free get out of ban card because you will only get a 2 day know this for a fact had them quashed on other accounts then rebanned for 2 days, only get bans quashed after 1 year.

Edited by Grizzy

21 minutes ago, Irvo said:

Erm.. I got a 2 day ban on an account I got its ban quashed on.. I started botting right after unban and went ham for like 2 weeks, paniced alot when account dced and got disabled. Checked accounts status and it was a 2 day ban which I am very very very VERY happy and suprised about. Guess I got superlucky.

dam nice one lucky you

1 hour ago, Irvo said:

what lmao do you have friends in jagex? xd