Just quit my job

danielsoko

1 minute ago, The Undefeated said:

How can you afford a car like that when you had a job as a machine operator. Pretty sure the taxes in Poland are much lower than here in The Netherlands but still.

I got this for graduation after high school :P 

1 minute ago, Switzzz said:

Why not give at least 2 weeks? Seems a bit immature to just walk out of a job like that. Anyways best of luck with your new path!

its been bothering me for a long time its not that today i got pissed and walked out.. it may sound immature but obvs thats not the whole story 

4 minutes ago, danielsoko said:

I got this for graduation after high school :P 

its been bothering me for a long time its not that today i got pissed and walked out.. it may sound immature but obvs thats not the whole story 

Lol. In the Netherlands you'll have to pay at least $30k to get a decent used one.

3 hours ago, danielsoko said:

I was a machine operator making car parts for Jaguar.. was thinking about from start of the day to do it and after 4 hours of work i decided to do it.. Went up to the managers desk threw my gloves on his desk and said have a nice one 

Did you know they can legally withold your notice period pay from you? So of you had to give 2 weeks notice they can withold 2 weeks pay. No matter the job you should always leave on good terms. They can now also refuse to give references which is just as bad as a bad reference.

3 hours ago, danielsoko said:

thanks, I wont have a problem finding a new job.. eh needed a mini vacation anyway :D 

Uk job market is in the pooper. Ive been looking to quit my job for the last 3 months. I have sent over 70 applicatioms through indeed, reed and gumtree. And have had 4 interviews and no job offers and these and this is me going from a senior position.

Also you looking to get a loan. Whos going to give you a loan if you have no current income? No institutions look at savings as income. The only loan they take into account savings is a mortgage and thats only for the deposit so they can calculate affordability. How much they lend is based on your gross income. Between 3-5 times gross and again thats for mortgages, unsecured loans are a different ball game.

Edit: Oh wait op is in poland disregard the job thing. Loans still stand though.

Edited by Red_Clown
Getting my facts straight

7 hours ago, Red_Clown said:

Did you know they can legally withold your notice period pay from you? So of you had to give 2 weeks notice they can withold 2 weeks pay. No matter the job you should always leave on good terms. They can now also refuse to give references which is just as bad as a bad reference.

Uk job market is in the pooper. Ive been looking to quit my job for the last 3 months. I have sent over 70 applicatioms through indeed, reed and gumtree. And have had 4 interviews and no job offers and these and this is me going from a senior position.

Also you looking to get a loan. Whos going to give you a loan if you have no current income? No institutions look at savings as income. The only loan they take into account savings is a mortgage and thats only for the deposit so they can calculate affordability. How much they lend is based on your gross income. Between 3-5 times gross and again thats for mortgages, unsecured loans are a different ball game.

Edit: Oh wait op is in poland disregard the job thing. Loans still stand though.

I have big income at my Polish bank where they will give me a loan no problem, and to the jobs i got a job interview already today at 11 ... and im polish i always find a way to make things work 

5 hours ago, danielsoko said:

I have big income at my Polish bank where they will give me a loan no problem, and to the jobs i got a job interview already today at 11 ... and im polish i always find a way to make things work 

Like I said on the edit. Disregard the work thing. The loan thing still stands. Banks do not take savings into account when considering loans.