Bot Bans being Quashed;

MR_Trials

Been noticing a fair few people asking about the recent Ban Quashes for offences on older accounts; 
Jagex are looking into unbanning older accounts, that they deem have served a fair punishment for the botting/offences theyve committed.
The link below, is the link which you use to get said bans looked into.

https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

if this isnt the right area, or against the rules I do apologize.
Ive just noticed on other forums people offering to sell a service that does this, trying to make it look like they've found a new method to unban.

Hopefully it assists you in regaining an Account.
Its assisted with 3 of 4 I've enquired about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xLoCo said:

This isn't the first time they have done this but it is safe to say most accounts that have been banned for a good while will most likely be unbanned.

They've done it multiple times, but this time for some reason has been far more successful than most others; I'm awaiting the results of a final Acc, which back in 2012 was Quest Cape, and 2400+ Total on RS3; 

:(

Hi Brandop,

You're receiving this email as you've recently appealed a ban on the account with the login name: 

After a comprehensive review of this account, there is no evidence to suggest the ban was applied in error and so will not be returning this account to play.

Our decision is final and any repeated attempts to appeal this ban will be denied.

As described in our terms and conditions the account creator is responsible for the account's behaviour so you are more than welcome to create a new account and start afresh, and would strongly advise you to read the RuneScape rules to avoid similar issues in the future.

*Please note: This message has been sent from an email address that does not accept incoming mail. If you need further help, check out our online support centre.*

Mod Selfie
Jagex Customer Support

5 hours ago, MR_Trials said:

They've done it multiple times, but this time for some reason has been far more successful than most others; I'm awaiting the results of a final Acc, which back in 2012 was Quest Cape, and 2400+ Total on RS3; 

sadly they only unban accs if they were botted on a diffrent ip than they were created on, managed to unban all the accs i had bought, none of my own though (lack of vpn facepalm )

and unlocking purchased accs is a bitch

1 hour ago, gearing said:

sadly they only unban accs if they were botted on a diffrent ip than they were created on, managed to unban all the accs i had bought, none of my own though (lack of vpn facepalm )

and unlocking purchased accs is a bitch

ive had accs in both sets, from original ip to original ip unbanned, from original IP to Different Ip unbanned, and the only one that wasnt unbanned was on a different ip from creation.

its all hit and miss, to be completely honest.

the account im hoping is unbanned, i am pretty sure if it goes the way of the unbanning though, i will have both wealth and stats dropped.
The only thing ever botted on that acc though was 105-113 dung. No monetary gains to be had - so im hoping the Quash occurs, if not another application in 12 months :P

28 minutes ago, MR_Trials said:

ive had accs in both sets, from original ip to original ip unbanned, from original IP to Different Ip unbanned, and the only one that wasnt unbanned was on a different ip from creation.

its all hit and miss, to be completely honest.

the account im hoping is unbanned, i am pretty sure if it goes the way of the unbanning though, i will have both wealth and stats dropped.
The only thing ever botted on that acc though was 105-113 dung. No monetary gains to be had - so im hoping the Quash occurs, if not another application in 12 months :P

ive had all of my unban appeals rejected for those accs that i botted on my own ip..