ZapNightmareZone - 24/7 NMZ - Buys Pots / Starts Games / Flicks

Zapako

Been working on this script taking peoples suggestions into consideration and making a few edits and tweaks to the scripts code.

I decided to implement my paint that I use for other scripts i have in progress to this one. If you don't like this paint you are more than welcome to switch out the paint code with the old one.

Going to post the update/change log here along with all the code here as soon as i'm done.

ab100a41b8907b7d11633b93c882ae61.png

Edited by Mundane
  • Like 2

Both downloads (compiled version and source) have been updated for the customizable GUI requested by so many users! It's pretty simple, let me know if there's anything else that you'd like changed. @Mundane I'm very happy someone else is also interested in the project! We should merge our contributions. I'll set up a Gitlab server or something

OyANx6AH.png

@Aerian @gearing 

Edited by Zapako
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Zapako said:

Both downloads (compiled version and source) have been updated for the customizable GUI requested by so many users! It's pretty simple, let me know if there's anything else that you'd like changed. @Mundane I'm very happy someone else is also interested in the project! We should merge our contributions. I'll set up a Gitlab server or something

OyANx6AH.png

@Aerian @gearing 

Nice stuff. That sounds good to me. I'm down.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zapako said:

OyANx6AH.png

@Aerian @gearing 

FUCK YEAH!!!!!! thanks man

3 hours ago, mercylad said:

Would love seeing this uploaded to the SDN. Dont really know how to use manual scripts like this.

move them inside your scripts folder in your osbot folder? no rocket science

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShaunBr said:

so just to double check this doesnt support guthans? or does it?

It does not, it uses absorptions + rock cakes to prevent death. With Guthans, the XP/hr is slower and you don't use this tactic

You'd get faster XP/hr, and it would be cheaper, if you put together the gear with your best offensive attack bonus and strength bonus, while ignoring defensive bonuses.

Edited by Zapako