ZapNightmareZone - 24/7 NMZ - Buys Pots / Starts Games / Flicks

Zapako

2 minutes ago, bMitch said:

With Full Dharok's, Fury, God Cloak, Adamant gloves, Dragon boots and a warriors ring I'm only maxing at 55k/ph. Should I be getting more? Stats are 75/75/70

do dharoks after 85str/hp

18 hours ago, Zapako said:

Investigating, trying to replicate. Thanks for the report

please do fix the potion amount it still goes in with 5 free invy space

let the user adjust the amount of potions the user wants:P

got me 85-88range

and got 75-72-70 from 70-60-62 training str as i write this

excellent script! if only you could let the user choose the amount of potions

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gearing said:

do dharoks after 85str/hp

please do fix the potion amount it still goes in with 5 free invy space

let the user adjust the amount of potions the user wants:P

got me 85-88range

and got 75-72-70 from 70-60-62 training str as i write this

excellent script! if only you could let the user choose the amount of potions

What gear should I be running before 85str/hp? Was using SS with torags and neitz, was still only 50k/ph

44 minutes ago, bMitch said:

What gear should I be running before 85str/hp? Was using SS with torags and neitz, was still only 50k/ph

Torags is more for a defensive bonus. Try to get whatever gear you can to max out your offensive stats. You have adsorption potions, so how much damage you're taking is irrelevant - the only thing that matters is how much damage output you do

8 hours ago, gearing said:

ps: i ge 60kish xp even with bludgeon so DW, once you can dharok effectifvely you can get around 100k xp , more if you flick pray

to piggyback this, i did dh'ing the whole time from 70-80-70 to 70-90-70. it was 67k/hour near the end. was it worth it? yes. just buy herb boxes everyday and sell them to pay the 330k it takes to fix dh. you still profit cause i still have 3-4m nmz points.

5 minutes ago, Marinernation said:

to piggyback this, i did dh'ing the whole time from 70-80-70 to 70-90-70. it was 67k/hour near the end. was it worth it? yes. just buy herb boxes everyday and sell them to pay the 330k it takes to fix dh. you still profit cause i still have 3-4m nmz points.

From 80 to 90 atk and str, I went from 55k/hr to 80k/hr 

• Like 1

https://gyazo.com/31bcabfb6c72fa0286e5a20fc50df87b

Huh.

On the left - 76-85-76 DH'ing with glory/dboots/cabbage cage (cheap ass set up basically)

On the right - 72-83-72 Whip (attack) with glory/dboots/fire cape/torso (also cheap set up)

Looks like DH isn't really worth it. Hmm. I feel like I might sell my set and buy more str gear.

Edit: update - bought full obisidian to try instead. will let yall know how it is.

Edited by Marinernation
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marinernation said:

https://gyazo.com/31bcabfb6c72fa0286e5a20fc50df87b

Huh.

On the left - 76-85-76 DH'ing with glory/dboots/cabbage cage (cheap ass set up basically)

On the right - 72-83-72 Whip (attack) with glory/dboots/fire cape/torso (also cheap set up)

Looks like DH isn't really worth it. Hmm. I feel like I might sell my set and buy more str gear.

Edit: update - bought full obisidian to try instead. will let yall know how it is.

I've been curious as to how the new obisidan set will work as well. Please let us know!

2 hours ago, Zapako said:

I've been curious as to how the new obisidan set will work as well. Please let us know!

https://gyazo.com/39df1e1ec33f597512642dd83a8a0710 Early proggy. This is with full obsidian, sara sword, glory, d boots, combat bracelet. Much better than DH for me rn with 76-85-76 stats. The whole obby set only cost 3.1m too which is same price as Dh.