banned with fruity zulrah

Mr Asshole

20 minutes ago, bobcat20 said:

i thought people at least made decent money on botting zulrah but guess it was just rumors.

it takes a private client with private scripts not using injection. A goldfarmer would usually have shifts too. Like 50 accs, running 4 at a time but only 1-2 hours each day and rotating between all accounts, using their own IPs

32 minutes ago, FishySkillr said:

I thought people botted 12Hrs a day sometimes, is 6Hrs just too high for botting Zulrah or all skills?

Too high botting anything honestly, unless you want to get banned quickly. People only bot that amount when they are suiciding botting, if you care about the account you should not at all bot on that account. And if you feel the must, max 2-3 hours day.. maybe that's too much too. 

Edited by Zyxwvu
spelling
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Asshole said:

Just upset because I didn't make my money back on how much i spent on the account. Thought it was lower ban rate because it was a more complex script. 

More complex script is more easily detectable if its not done correctly. More patterns to detect. It would probably last longer if you werent in the top 5 of most dedicated zulrah killers for the week. 

Edited by dmmslaver

10 hours ago, ez11 said:

how would fruity be able to include that to his highscores :???:

rhetorical 

3 hours ago, raijin said:

was decent when it first came out but a lot of people do it now

Yep, how i see it is just sell the acc for higher profit and get it over with w.o wasting time/risking a zulrah set

I don't doubt there's a good private zulrah script out there making bank tho