APA AIO Miner

Apaec

On 3/1/2019 at 7:51 PM, jeiser1997 said:

The bot is able to mine iron ore and save them in the bank when the inventory is full? change the picks to level 21, 31 41,?

Yep, it can mine and bank also. It won't change picks though, this script is pretty barebones.

On 3/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, Celestial said:

Does this work on gem rock mining

It should do, give it a try! (I think Shilo is an option for banking? Not sure)

Apa

Hey APA,

I came across a bug whilst running the script.

When I set for the bot to mine gold ore in crafting guild, I noticed that it did not enter the guild and instead would just click on gold ore rocks from the outside.

Could this be fixed?

Also been using your cooking script. Thanks for the Lummy Range option.

Keep up the good work.

15 hours ago, Banes said:

Hey APA,

I came across a bug whilst running the script.

When I set for the bot to mine gold ore in crafting guild, I noticed that it did not enter the guild and instead would just click on gold ore rocks from the outside.

Could this be fixed?

Also been using your cooking script. Thanks for the Lummy Range option.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for letting me know. This is a bit of a tricky problem to solve as the area surrounding the rocks (which is dynamically created) overlaps with some unreachable tiles. I'll see what I can do.

Glad the cooking script is working well :)

• Heart 1

• 2 months later...

Hey, I've used this script on six accounts and only got one ban.  The thing I noticed that led to my ban is that occasionally, regardless of if it's set to full inv -> drop or mine one -> drop is that it may not shift click correctly and will accidentally click use on the ore, and then hover over rocks with the "use x ore" option until I manually come in to fix it.  I noticed this happening the most when mining iron ore at the piscatoris teleport scroll location.  Other than that it worked great, thanks a bunch for the bot!

edit: Also I was in mirror mode if that makes any difference

Edited by Dentisting
adding more info about banz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 5:23 PM, Dentisting said:

Hey, I've used this script on six accounts and only got one ban.  The thing I noticed that led to my ban is that occasionally, regardless of if it's set to full inv -> drop or mine one -> drop is that it may not shift click correctly and will accidentally click use on the ore, and then hover over rocks with the "use x ore" option until I manually come in to fix it.  I noticed this happening the most when mining iron ore at the piscatoris teleport scroll location.  Other than that it worked great, thanks a bunch for the bot!

edit: Also I was in mirror mode if that makes any difference

Hmm, I thought there was a check for this but perhaps there isn't. Thanks for letting me know :)

On 6/12/2019 at 6:20 PM, swagunit420 said:

hey i bought vip and your script does not regitster any ores in the ore selecter?

Are you sure you have followed the step by step instructions on the first page of this thread?

Selecting might be a little bit fiddly, but once you get the hang of it it should become intuitive :)

Apa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

Version 1.02

• Added inventory selection check which deselects accidentally selected items before attempting to mine ores

Apa

Edited by Apaec

29 minutes ago, shayderow said:

not sure why but when I try and use this script my fps reaction goes down to 5 from 50. this is the only script that does this, any ideas?

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. Please could you open the console logger before starting the script, then start the script and let me know if there is anything logged in there? If there is, please copy & paste it here!

This will help me determine the cause of the issue :)

-Apa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 4:25 PM, craftBotOnly said:

it doesn't mine for me. It just lags and makes the client super slow and stands there doing nothing. I've followed startup directions to the T so IDK what's up

Hi,

Sorry to hear this. Are you still having this issue? If so, Is there anything logged in the console logger? This will help me diagnose the issue.

Best

Apa

39 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hi,

Sorry to hear this. Are you still having this issue? If so, Is there anything logged in the console logger? This will help me diagnose the issue.

Best

Apa

I am not training mining rn, I'll watch out next time I use it when I got for 70 mining. I did 50-60 legit and it was rough lmao.