APA AIO Miner

Apaec

• 3 weeks later...

Tried to use this in Mirror Mode, but was suuuuper slow clicking rocks. Didn't even use it for a full inventory, 'cause it took too long. Anything settings wise to change? Or maybe this hasn't been updated in a while?

Switched to banking instead of powermining and it's faster now. Dunno how though 😉

Edit: must say, it really is a slow bot though.

Edited by LuukBot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, apologies for no replies. For some reason I was unfollowed from this thread, and therefore didn't get a notification when you all posted.

I'm not sure why people are experiencing slow mining, perhaps try in stealth injection? I will investigate this further nevertheless. If there is anything I can still help with, please quote this reply.

-Apa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2020 at 2:31 AM, Apaec said:

Hi all, apologies for no replies. For some reason I was unfollowed from this thread, and therefore didn't get a notification when you all posted.

I'm not sure why people are experiencing slow mining, perhaps try in stealth injection? I will investigate this further nevertheless. If there is anything I can still help with, please quote this reply.

-Apa

Great script, got me a good amount of levels so far with no ban. It pretty frequently double clicks a rock that is empty. I fear if I get accounts banned, this would be the reason. Happens around 1 ever 4 or 5 rocks. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2017 at 6:36 AM, Apaec said:

Released as VIP+

An advanced selection-configured ore miner supporting both Power-mining and Banking

This script has far fewer features than the premium mining alternatives. If you're looking for something with more, be sure to check out osMiner or Perfect Miner!

Features:

• Custom rock selection interface allows you to exclusively tailor the script to your needs
  • Banking support - the script will calculate a route to any selected bank using the OSBot web
  • Easy to configure re-sizeable setup GUI housing the custom rock selection panel:

• Powermine feature with support for both 'Mine-one-drop-one' and 'Drop when inventory is full' modes
  • Randomised rock prioritisation means the script will never mine rocks in a repeating order
  • Option to keep gems mined in inventory
  • Dragon pickaxe / Infernal pickaxe special attack support. Smashing!
  • Option to move mouse outside of the screen while idle (not recommended unless mining something slow!)
  • Informative self-generating paint with hourly rate data to accurately track your progress
  • Option to stop at a specific target mining level

Requirements:

• A pickaxe for which you have the level to use, either equipped or in your inventory.
  • If you wish to receive gems more frequently (1/86 instead of 1/256) while mining, consider equipping an Amulet of Glory.

Setup Guide:

1. Add the script to your collection via the SDN
  2. Start up OSBot (or refresh your scripts list), then run the script
  3. After the GUI (startup interface) shows up, enable human input by cycling the input button next to the pause/stop buttons
  4. Select the rocks that you wish to mine via the game screen:
    • Make sure that the rock is not mined when you select it.
    • Make sure the rock tile is outlined on-screen and the rock data appears on the GUI.
    • You can remove rocks either by deselecting them in-game, or by manually removing them from the GUI. Currently selected rocks are highlighted in cyan.
  5. Disable human input once you have selected your desired rocks (Settings>[check] disable input)
  6. Configure the settings tab to your liking
    • If banking, be sure to select the closest bank to your mining location. Note that the banking code relies on the OSBot web-walking system, which can sometimes take a few seconds to calculate a route.
  7. Start the script with the button at the bottom of the GUI
  8. Relax

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

how can i get this sexy ass script