Looking for serious business partner

Adapt

This looks to me like an automated F2P Farm, I just want to warn you, F2P farming is dead unless you can find a nice supply of non-flagged proxies, every account you try to run will get locked. I used to run 500-800 accounts in F2P last year but every since January of 2017 F2P has been targeted and datacenter IPs have been flagged. The reason the guy is selling the automated system is because F2P isn't viable anymore. Think about it logically for me, a system that is completely automated that potentially makes $200-500/day (Which I achieved in the past) selling for a measly $1500? Sorry to burst your bubble, the reason he is selling it is because he knows he can't run the farm anymore.

• Like 2

Just now, godspower33 said:

This looks to me like an automated F2P Farm, I just want to warn you, F2P farming is dead unless you can find a nice supply of non-flagged proxies, every account you try to run will get locked. I used to run 500-800 accounts in F2P last year but every since January of 2017 F2P has been targeted and datacenter IPs have been flagged. The reason the guy is selling the automated system is because F2P isn't viable anymore. Think about it logically for me, a system that is completely automated that potentially makes $200-500/day (Which I achieved in the past) selling for a measly $1500? Sorry to burst your bubble, the reason he is selling it is because he knows he can't run the farm anymore.

1 minute ago, godspower33 said:

:o:o:doge:

5 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

why use proxies when you can just go to your library and run the bots on their computers instead?