Account recovery possible with this much info?

aftabdear

I have a client which wishes to buy an account and I'm trying to tell him that I'm not the OO and he wants me to do a recovery test, but I know I can nt recover it just knowing :

Creation date,memberships (payment method,day,bond or months) creation country , address , internet provider, all prev passwords & current

is not enough for me to be able to recover the account since the account is not made with my ip, it is made on the OO with his ip. It may increase my chances but does not guarantee that I can recover the account. 

People who have the account for at least 2 months with enough information can recover the account its been proven and i've bought accounts and the OO tried to recover it then after he did i recovered it back as well since we both had the same information, its not about IPs after 2 months of having the account since you can easily say "Moved Houses"

6 minutes ago, aftabdear said:

but I know I can nt recover it just knowing :

Then give him enough information that he is able to recover the account then? 

7 minutes ago, aftabdear said:

is not enough for me to be able to recover the account since the account is not made with my ip, it is made on the OO with his ip. It may increase my chances but does not guarantee that I can recover the account. 

You can recover the account even from Africa if you have correct amount of all information. Knowing the OO IP and putting it to the other information tab is enough. (So you dont need to be in the OO's basement lan to recover account)

5 minutes ago, Elfy said:

People who have the account for at least 2 months with enough information can recover the account its been proven and i've bought accounts and the OO tried to recover it then after he did i recovered it back as well since we both had the same information, its not about IPs after 2 months of having the account since you can easily say "Moved Houses"

But there is no grantee you can always recover an acc with all the info given

1 minute ago, aftabdear said:

That is very true as well, as what i experienced is some days i got it recovered and some i didn't, it depends on who recovers it more with the same IP. Also its proven that if you request in one of the accepted recovers you can reset the IP that was original made with the account since only thing you could use is the ISP knowing that you're golden..

5 minutes ago, aftabdear said:

If you want me to purchase from you , all i was asking was that i could get right recovery details and even first u didnt have any when u talked to me in skype? and you trying to blacksheep me in chatbox doesnt help anything when i was going obviously first and paying with 07 gold. me having feedback here doesnt mean anything in that case lol. and you making this big number here makes me reconsider buying account from you rather than someone else more professional.

8 hours ago, vapaxyownz said:

If you want me to purchase from you , all i was asking was that i could get right recovery details and even first u didnt have any when u talked to me in skype? and you trying to blacksheep me in chatbox doesnt help anything when i was going obviously first and paying with 07 gold. me having feedback here doesnt mean anything in that case lol. and you making this big number here makes me reconsider buying account from you rather than someone else more professional.

I rather not sell an account to you because it seems as though you did not understand a single word I said. I can give you the info which you require but I can almost guarantee that with it you can not be able to recover it and neither can I. Even though @aloevera is the OO and that you would be more than sufficient for someone to buy any account off me. You lack knowledge on how to go about buying an account since you do not understand what so ever how account recovery works. I think it is best you go find someone else and not waste my time because I know you're the type to buy an account bot it get it banned open up a dispute against me and say oh he sold me a botted account.

I don't know why people still request recovery info. I guess it proves that you're giving out the actual info but it doesn't help with recovery. If the original owner is recovering the account there is nothing you will be able to do to secure it. 

Aside from, possibly, notifying jagex of the account sale and trying to get the account banned. 

On 5/3/2017 at 8:46 PM, aftabdear said:

I have a client which wishes to buy an account and I'm trying to tell him that I'm not the OO and he wants me to do a recovery test, but I know I can nt recover it just knowing :

Creation date,memberships (payment method,day,bond or months) creation country , address , internet provider, all prev passwords & current

I have 100% success rate with that info recovering an account that's not created by me. @Pixelated sold me an account then recovered one of his sales and I helped the guy recover his account based on info from mine.