Banned after 20 minutes of botting or less

Phaibooty

1 hour ago, Khanex said:

Going to go through tutorial island manually and see what happens. 

Would anyone know if theres a method to test if my Socks proxy is working with the bot? I might still be using my home ip... LOL.

Command: java -jar "OSBot 2.4.121.jar" -login test:test -proxy 000.000.000.00:0000:username:password

I run 20  + accs on the same ip. If anything your proxy is flagging you for lock/ban

19 minutes ago, Alvin said:

Honestly better to make tut island accounts on home IP and off the proxy, that's the suggestion anyway. But if you have the enable proxy button on the client enabled, the proxy should be working fine. It would close if it were invalid proxy. 

So would you recommend creating, and going through tut island on home ip, then switching to proxy to bot? or everything on home IP? Sorry for all the questions, just getting to a point i want to give up lol

9 minutes ago, scape said:

I run 20  + accs on the same ip. If anything your proxy is flagging you for lock/ban

Same IP? I'm guessing you're using a private script to not get banned quick?

Just now, Khanex said:

Ahhh understood. Would you recommend resting time after?

Yes, if you're botting tutorial island, you should always give it a little resting time to ensure it doesn't get delay banned or anything like that. I personally make my own accounts by hand, but I think it might work with botting as well but with a lower success rate. 

2 minutes ago, Alvin said:

Yes, if you're botting tutorial island, you should always give it a little resting time to ensure it doesn't get delay banned or anything like that. I personally make my own accounts by hand, but I think it might work with botting as well but with a lower success rate. 

Ahhh alright. I'm going to try making accounts and going through by hand. 

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it.

32 minutes ago, IDontEvenBot said:

20+ accounts no vip :think:

Separate VIP account

28 minutes ago, Khanex said:

So would you recommend creating, and going through tut island on home ip, then switching to proxy to bot? or everything on home IP? Sorry for all the questions, just getting to a point i want to give up lol

Same IP? I'm guessing you're using a private script to not get banned quick?

Everything on home ip

4 hours ago, scape said:

Hey dude,

Same thing happened to me. Changed tut island script to not include web walking. Boom not getting banned for up to 24 hours. Using popular API calls such as web walking is highly detectable. Have a separation customized interaction per object (doors, gates, etc) on tutorial island.

Doesn't the web-walker randomize the path?

How is it detectable?

Edited by Noidlox

1 hour ago, scape said:

Web walking has a ton of stuff shoved into one line of code. Object interaction to get thru doors to get your your destination. I have found it to be more detectable than custom methods for interaction...

Interesting. Thank you for the insight.

On 3-5-2017 at 11:44 PM, scape said:

Hey dude,

Same thing happened to me. Changed tut island script to not include web walking. Boom not getting banned for up to 24 hours. Using popular API calls such as web walking is highly detectable. Have a separation customized interaction per object (doors, gates, etc) on tutorial island.

That's why my script is able to make 1500+ accounts a day with barely any banns?
There detection on tutorial island is very poor actually.

Banns on tutorial island happens when you have made too many on 1 IP.
The will banne verything you create after that aswell, even the hand made accounts.

• Like 1