Feedback suggestion

Butta

Good idea?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. is the idea good?

41 minutes ago, Orange said:

Yea, I remember when I used to flex with my sponsor rank too, I have twc but there are plenty of people on here that would still trust me over you :):doge:

your last feedback not involving buying gold was in november of 2016. that feedback is a negative one. in which you recovered a max main :???: who is this plenty of people?

Edited by Lucki
  • Like 1

I think $ will be better as osrs gp value changes over time, and it's not the only thing that is being traded here.

A new "estimated value of the trade" line should be added when leaving a feedback. The "Topic" line will have to be filled if the trade value is bigger than X (whatever you think is fair), or an image if it's something like a private script/trade. This way there will be a way to check if the trade is real.

Next to trader feedback there should be something like "Total trades value:".

A user with 50 trades of 1b should be more trusted than a user with 300 trades of 5m.

2 hours ago, Lucki said:

your last feedback not involving buying gold was in november of 2016. that feedback is a negative one. in which you recovered a max main :???: who is this plenty of people?

@raijin @Saiyan @Xylate @jackshow @Acerd :doge: @Jamez

• Like 2