MirrorMode - stuck after account selector

Kornjaca

27 minutes ago, dle6 said:

But didn't you make the assumption that people didn't go outside and are greaseballs? At least the guy was assuming it based on your pic. You based it off nothing.

If you believe that assumption was an insult towards you, you're wrong it's a bit of humor. I'm not the pre-pubescent dweeb who took it out of context and started taking digs about IRL appearances so:doge:

So overall, i'm new to Vip , i don't mind the mirror being down stuff happens.but quick question . I've been running some newbies the last 3 days on stealth . Is stealth mode like total crap or something compared to mirror mode? I'm new so if you could let me know that would be great. I have a new scrap account with a bond currently using the czar mother-load script i just purchased mining as of now. Should I wait for mirror mode to come back ? With that said, do you think mirror mode will be fixed this week if not i might aswell just keep going in stealth , since my bond is only 14 days . After reading these pages of comments its seems like mirror mode is the secrete sauce to having a good botted account though ;/ .  Appreciate your time , any quick tips in your replies are also welcome .

:ditto: <------- this thing looks like Dido &

struggle.jpg

Edited by 1st Monopoly

I don't hate mirror mode. I've already mentioned numerous times that I've tried to contact Zach, MGI, and now Maxi about it. Ultimately it's up to MGI to fix it. At this point I recommend opening a refund request here. This business isn't owned by me, but I think it's only fair that customers be refunded of their hard earned money for services which aren't working. Many of you have been waiting multiple weeks.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Alek said:

I don't hate mirror mode. I've already mentioned numerous times that I've tried to contact Zach, MGI, and now Maxi about it. Ultimately it's up to MGI to fix it. At this point I recommend opening a refund request here. This business isn't owned by me, but I think it's only fair that customers be refunded of their hard earned money for services which aren't working. Many of you have been waiting multiple weeks.

Hi Alek, i put in a refund request a week ago. When your available check it out.