GMC Extreme Solver (Treasure Trails Script)

Dashboard

GMC Extreme Solver

Description

GMC Extreme Solver pickpockets H.A.M. members for clue scrolls (easy) and will flawlessly solve them, obtain a reward and repeat. This script will generate a generous profit and will rank as one of the most complex scripts on the site.

Progress (35%)

August 12th - Created the code layout, nearly finished the banking systems.
August 13th - Finished banking, added clue reading/matching and added the first 4 clues.
August 14th - Added another 7 clues (11 now), added support for map clues, added 'clue gathering' at the H.A.M. cave (also breaks itself out of H.A.M. jail and finds its way back after getting kicked out), added support for 'Uri' emote clues, added checks to see if the script needs to bank between clues based on the clue that the player has at the time, killed most of the bugs that were popping up, created this thread.
August 15th - Added an additional 8 clues (19 now)

Testing

I have set myself a few goals that need to be met before I decide to release the script. Each goal needs to be performed flawlessly and be manually monitored for a reasonable time period. The total testing period adds up to roughly 234 hours without the additional failed tests.

One Hour (0 / 1)

Two Hours (0 / 1)

Five Hours (0 / 1)

Ten Hours (0 / 1)

Twelve Hours (0 / 10)

Twenty-Four Hours (0 / 2)

Forty-Eight Hours (0 / 1)

Media

None as of this moment.

Donations

If you'd like to help support the project, send me a pm. I'm currently in need of teleport tabs (L, V, C, F, A) and some graphics.

NxJr - 500k 
Edited by Dashboard
  • Like 1

August 14th - Added another 7 clues (11 now), added support for map clues, added 'clue gathering' at the H.A.M. cave (also breaks itself out of H.A.M. jail and finds its way back after getting kicked out), added support for 'Uri' emote clues, added checks to see if the script needs to bank between clues based on the clue that the player has at the time, killed most of the bugs that were popping up, created this thread.

Edited by Dashboard