Oh crap, I'm definitely getting banned

ScapeAlert

1 hour ago, jeremyspro2 said:

good luck buddy. have you been banned?

7:20 PM pacific time. 

Still alive!!

- In my experience I usually see bans happen about 2 days after the event.. So I dont think i've made it yet, but I am glad i've made it this far, giving me a little hope. I'm also going to be logging in with my eyes closed for probably a week.

Edited by ScapeAlert

1 minute ago, ScapeAlert said:

7:20 PM pacific time. 

Still alive!!

- In my experience I usually see bans happen about 2 days after the event.. So I dont think i've made it yet, but I am glad i've made it this far, giving me a little hope.

I think you made it through the worst of it! Please never ever ever ever bot that account again! This was a sign :doge:

On 4/19/2017 at 6:46 AM, ScapeAlert said:

I already have a bot busting Minor ban from about 1.5 years go. the ban meter is in green.

I feel like I've just been told that I have cancer and only have 2 days to live.

Damn son, why you botting on your main thats already been flagged for botting? Disaster waiting to happen.:feels:

Just don't bot on it, make an alt and bot on that using a proxy or something. Save yourself the heart ache. 

Edited by Mxttie

On 4/19/2017 at 1:04 AM, ScapeAlert said:

Soooo, If i randomly trade one of my other accounts 100M+ you think that account will be safe? and not get banned as well?

Trade it to a random lvl 3.

Trade that to another lvl 3.

Repeat until you feel safe. Do this under different ip's.

3 hours ago, oohrahim said:

So any update?

Still alive! Think I made it. thank god.

After the event I did 2 quests, a slayer task, and a few minigames. I talked to random people that I was training near, and just did as human-like stuff as I possibly could.

Unrelated but.. I'm trying to start up my bots on other accounts obviously. but my osbot isn't working, I get bot initialization error everytime I try to load it, are other people getting this? is it down because of rs update? I tried posting in bugs but I got no feedback.

Edited by ScapeAlert

13 minutes ago, ScapeAlert said:

Still alive! Think I made it. thank god.

After the event I did 2 quests, a slayer task, and a few minigames. I talked to random people that I was training near, and just did as human-like stuff as I possibly could.

Unrelated but.. I'm trying to start up my bots on other accounts obviously. but my osbot isn't working, I get bot initialization error everytime I try to load it, are other people getting this? is it down because of rs update? I tried posting in bugs but I got no feedback.

nope everything looks fine for me. And yea good luck!