Oh crap, I'm definitely getting banned

ScapeAlert

Just now, ScapeAlert said:

I xferred just in case. But unfortunately the money is not what i'm worried about. This is an account with many  99's... many pets... and pretty much every untradeable in the game.:cry:

best of luck. just make sure you pray to the gods of Zamorak tonight before you sleep and read your unholy book.

• Like 1

lol. Nobody is going to believe this because its the internet.. but... Its been a roller coaster of a day. I got a call from the Seahawks inviting me to tryout and work out with them at camp, and most likely got my RS account banned. And teh crazy thing. I think i'm more upset about my account than happy about the seahawk invite lol.

3 minutes ago, ScapeAlert said:

lol. Nobody is going to believe this because its the internet.. but... Its been a roller coaster of a day. I got a call from the Seahawks inviting me to tryout and work out with them at camp, and most likely got my RS account banned. And teh crazy thing. I think i'm more upset about my account than happy about the seahawk invite lol.

not going to lie I wouldn't believe the Seahawk thing.

Image result for osrs trimmed armor lure

Edited by dragonite3000

I couldn't help myself. It was the worst.. most annoying task ever.. the bot was only supposed to go for 30minutes while i was babysitting it.

1 minute ago, Light said:

If you don't get banned today, then your account is safe. 

Banned today as in within how many hours? I'm pacific time so the end of the day is in 20 minutes ;)

4 minutes ago, ScapeAlert said:

I couldn't help myself. It was the worst.. most annoying task ever.. the bot was only supposed to go for 30minutes while i was babysitting it.

Banned today as in within how many hours? I'm pacific time so the end of the day is in 20 minutes ;)

look at gmt converter, but around 8.30am-5pm gmt time