Configs issue

sudoinit6

I am writing a tut island script and I am almost done, while testing sometimes it just stalls out and when I turn the config debugger on, 281 is just missing. Happens at several different places but not consistently, sometimes the script works flawlessly all the way through, right now it is stopped by the Survival Trainer and the configs listed are:

1999:0

1998:0

1997:0

etc...

Is there something I am missing?

15 minutes ago, sudoinit6 said:

I am writing a tut island script and I am almost done, while testing sometimes it just stalls out and when I turn the config debugger on, 281 is just missing. Happens at several different places but not consistently, sometimes the script works flawlessly all the way through, right now it is stopped by the Survival Trainer and the configs listed are:

1999:0

1998:0

1997:0

etc...

Is there something I am missing?

Nothing wrong with the configs for me make sure u have configs on before u do the task or it wont show up

21 minutes ago, sudoinit6 said:

Thanks for the reply, not sure what you mean by this though, the config debugger?

yeah just make sure the configs numbers are on screen before you do the action that triggers the change in a config, or else you wont see it.

ie. you cant open up the config debug after you do things to see the past changes in the configs