Perfect Smither AIO

Czar

Update almost ready, will post shortly after a few more test runs. As for trials activated enjoy!

@Notionz Bronze seems to be working, withdraws both tin and copper for me, I will keep investigating to see where the issue is. Can you confirm that you have inputted 14 bars in the setup window (where it asks you to choose how many bars you wanna make?) With multiple ores (tin/copper) we can't leave this to 0 (default)

Edited by Czar

On 6/16/2020 at 12:51 AM, Czar said:

Update almost ready, will post shortly after a few more test runs. As for trials activated enjoy!

@Notionz Bronze seems to be working, withdraws both tin and copper for me, I will keep investigating to see where the issue is. Can you confirm that you have inputted 14 bars in the setup window (where it asks you to choose how many bars you wanna make?) With multiple ores (tin/copper) we can't leave this to 0 (default)

That was my issue thank you very much Czar! Sorry for the confusion!

Czar,

Any chance you can add hit space to make last item instead of it dragging over to click the bar you want to make? Also the the mouse will have a hard time hovering over the edgeville furnace and kinda tugs to stay in line as you approach it. This is on 50 ms mirror

the space bar when making bars would be awesome :)

Edited by Lighttimmy

• 2 weeks later...

GE restocking will be coming soon, along with muling. More info on these two to come.

Mith & adamant platebodies are supported, gave a trial so you can try it out, gl :D

Just posted a new release for this one, should automatically go live within a few hours, you'll notice the version change in the overlay, enjoy! :D

Just bought this script a few hours ago. Overall it works fine and it can smith everything as far as I can see. :) One downside is that the script tends to click doors from time to time and stands still for a while after doing that, which looks very bot-like. I'm on mirror mode. Also the camera movement is a bit unnecessary sometimes; I zoomed out quite far in Varrock West so that I could see the anvil and bank booths clearly but the script still moves the camera and uses the minimap to walk, rather than just clicking on the bank booth / anvil to move.

Edited by MM0702
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Smither AIO