Perfect Smither AIO

Czar

Broken bot, got banned 2 times after 1 hour of botting on each, both acc was over 7 weeks.. I do not recommend this bot before anti ban realese + got privat proxy's (Y)

E: The bot missclicks 3-10times when it at egdeville, it got problems at bank where it just stands for 5minuts and just do nothing

Edited by Janus420

Edgeville isn't really a good place to bot in terms of ban-rates, a lot of bots go there, I would say that area is 90% bots, if you wanna have more luck/progress with botting you need a better strategy unless you are suicide botting. I will do an update for the misclicking - that was an anti-ban measure designed to be more humanlike, but without it you would have been banned even quicker IMO. Also what was your botting history like? Any botting before this? Are the proxies fully trusted and no RS botting history on them? 1 hour ban seems very suspicious to me, even suicide bots last longer than that.

As for the standing thing I will check this out and add an update ASAP - were there any errors in the console log? Regardless I will do some more test runs. If possible please make sure resized resolution is off and camera is zoomed out all the way for the best performance at edgeville, it is possible to 1-click bank and 1-click furnace with a fully zoomed out camera ^^ :D

As for trials will activate ASAP, double trial time so you can compare this update with the next one coming up shortly, enjoy :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 4:23 AM, stonedgzuz94 said:

script is broken, got a perm ban form this script, only other one I used was ur fishing and ran that easily for 100 hr without issues, started using this 2 days ago now rip acc

I think the fishing bot is the one that got the ban, even though it was delayed. I've had multiple accounts banned now only using the fishing bot, but never an account using only this bot. though i only use this bot for smithing at varrock west, so maybe that location just has lower ban rates.

Please do bear in mind that the botting location plays a huge role, among other factors. The weakest link gets the ban, be it the location, the amount of hours botted, the breaks, multiple/simultaneous account botting on the same machine, getting reported by not talking in-game etc.

After looking at 10,000+ posts on all my threads, I have seen users post 20+ hour proggies and others post 30 minute bans, it's always different, some were delay banned yes - and others may have been hit by ban waves (last one occurred ~monday/tuesday this week). But the ones with the most success have been banned many times and had the chance to hone their botting skills to avoid bans in the future.

Also for edgeville it's best to zoom out the camera so you can one-click everything from bank to furnace and vice versa

In any case please do give this a good read for improving botting strategy:

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Smither AIO