Sooo Syria?

Tesla

5 minutes ago, Marteezy said:

Should double check the rules but what do you guys think of trump striking so quickly after the Chem attack, and if I can't post about politics/world affairs please delete and I apologize 

I would say Syria got fucked by a Regime that broke the Geneva Convention.

So I don't care if we go to bat for the innocent people there.

But that's just me.

• Like 1

Just now, Marteezy said:

"God bless 'Mercia" - hillbilly voice

I mean here's the other honest truth:

1. I also have financial gain to come if we go to bat aswell
  2. I also do not care if I have to man a 25mm or SeaWhiz and blast some hoes into hell
  3. I also want to get deployed as a [EXP]ITSN over in the middle east to serve my country to the fullest amount.
  • My pay goes up If I get deployed. DEPLOY ME PL0X 'MERICA I HAVE LOANS TO PAY.
  • Like 1

Just now, Tylar245 said:

I mean here's the other honest truth:

1. I also have financial gain to come if we go to bat aswell
  2. I also do not care if I have to man a 25mm or SeaWhiz and blast some hoes into hell
  3. I also want to get deployed as a [EXP]ITSN over in the middle east to serve my country to the fullest amount.
  • My pay goes up If I get deployed. DEPLOY ME PL0X 'MERICA I HAVE LOANS TO PAY.

What branch of the military are you?

My father was from Syria, immigrated ~30 years ago and he has a lot of input as to what's going on since I'm sitting with him rn watching the news.

Tl;dr, yes Assad is a questionable man, but he's literally the best person Syria could put in charge even though their family ruled for a quite a while. If Assad gets overthrown, the country is gone. Over there, there is no concept of democracy and people were generally happy with life there before all this shit happened. There will never be a resolution for quite some time. "Destroying ISIS" isn't realistically possible in syria since nobody has a flying clue who is who anymore. It's made of rebels, ISIS, and the Assad regime. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Marteezy said:

What branch of the military are you?

I'm in the Navy. Hooyah

6 minutes ago, turkoize said:

My father was from Syria, immigrated ~30 years ago and he has a lot of input as to what's going on since I'm sitting with him rn watching the news.

Tl;dr, yes Assad is a questionable man, but he's literally the best person Syria could put in charge even though their family ruled for a quite a while. If Assad gets overthrown, the country is gone. Over there, there is no concept of democracy and people were generally happy with life there before all this shit happened. There will never be a resolution for quite some time. "Destroying ISIS" isn't realistically possible in syria since nobody has a flying clue who is who anymore. It's made of rebels, ISIS, and the Assad regime. 

I 100% agree with you on this. Also because over in Syria, Egypt, Kuwait, etc its like EURO or US the "terrorists" or radical/elitist/freedom fighters look like anyone and can be anyone. two weeks ago there were two bombings by 2 Libyan 11 year old girls in Syria who went there for the sole purpose of following their parents radical teachings of Islam. I'm not saying Islam is the issue, believe me its not. The Issue in my mind is that there has always been religious wars in the world and this one has never truly died out yet.

5 minutes ago, towelman said:

The SJW far left wing liberals are more worried about the 30 genders that now exist

Since when are we at 30 Genders now? Good Lord I just had Transgender's in the Navy Training.

DO NOT TELL ME IM GOING TO HAVE TO SIT THROUGH 27 MORE 4 HOUR BRIEFS ON THIS SHIT

<3 you @towelman

Edited by Tylar245
Tagging Towelman
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tylar245 said:

I'm in the Navy. Hooyah

I 100% agree with you on this. Also because over in Syria, Egypt, Kuwait, etc its like EURO or US the "terrorists" or radical/elitist/freedom fighters look like anyone and can be anyone. two weeks ago there were two bombings by 2 Libyan 11 year old girls in Syria who went there for the sole purpose of following their parents radical teachings of Islam. I'm not saying Islam is the issue, believe me its not. The Issue in my mind is that there has always been religious wars in the world and this one has never truly died out yet.

Since when are we at 30 Genders now? Good Lord I just had Transgender's in the Navy Training.

DO NOT TELL ME IM GOING TO HAVE TO SIT THROUGH 27 MORE 4 HOUR BRIEFS ON THIS SHIT

<3 you Towelman

Haha <3 you too man! I'm trying to stay "hip" but the second I learn about a new gender there's like 10 others!! There was a story I read about where a college student changed his preferred pronouns to "your majesty" and the college professor had to refer to him as that when called on. Thanks for your service man you guys are the best!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

lmfao who cares ol fat cheeto gonna send USA to hell

Unfortunately I have to follow him as my Commander in Chief to Hell.... Please pack me some Extra strength Sunscreen @Chris

5 minutes ago, towelman said:

Haha <3 you too man! I'm trying to stay "hip" but the second I learn about a new gender there's like 10 others!! There was a story I read about where a college student changed his preferred pronouns to "your majesty" and the college professor had to refer to him as that when called on. Thanks for your service man you guys are the best!

Thank you for your support.

That kid just played the system to be a Savage.

I congratulate his daring to do that shit in a institution and get away with it :o

5 minutes ago, Marteezy said:

I love listening about politics but am very bad at saying something about it, just because I haven't seen it so I can't fully fight for a position that I'm not 100% sure on but I have heard that about Assad 

Just go with your Gut man, Politics always gets messy. I'm surprised this thread doesn't have any attacks on peoples character already. You picked a good political debate question that keeps peoples opinions as opinions and not transforming from a debate into a slander and hate throwing thread :D

Edited by Tylar245