Char's Potato Picker

Charlotte

4 hours ago, Deceiver said:

would you mind adding a failsafe when it gets stuck in the lumbridge cow area - tries to click potatos in the adjacent field even though it cant reach 319875740428664832.png321019725469712386.png

On 7/7/2017 at 0:28 PM, xxhiguy234xx said:

well written script charlotte except whenever i run the bot in lumbridge it gets stuck clicking a tree sometimes in the farm and sometimes doesnt make it to the bank in lumbrudge so i recommend using this in draynor as it says in the description i ran it for about 8 hours straight i think mayube more but got banned it made like 199k profit tho thanks :D

Updated. v1.24, now it should not get stuck at lumbridge cows.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, itspuma said:

You should add a sack option for members, you bring 20 sacks or how many you choose and it speeds up the process so much because it can fill all these sacks. Instead of banking with 28 potatos, you could bank with 208 potatoes :D.

There is no intention of adding a sack feature, as this script will remain free for mass botting.

• Deceiver changed the title to Char's Potato Picker
On 9/5/2017 at 1:53 AM, frostlordpk said:

I have a problem sometimes with the bot. When im picking at draynor it mostly banks at draynor bank , but sometimes it try's to walk to lumbridge bank and every time it goes in the basement of lumbridge castle and gets stuck.

Any idea? (maybe because of mirror?)

Love the bot btw xd 

Not a known issue. Have tested multiple times on non-mirror at draynor, banks well at draynor bank.

Maybe you might want to use it without mirror and let me know if it still banks at basement of lumbridge.

37 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Not a known issue. Have tested multiple times on non-mirror at draynor, banks well at draynor bank.

Maybe you might want to use it without mirror and let me know if it still banks at basement of lumbridge.

Tested it today on a non mirror client had no issues. Tyvm for the reply anyways 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, S34 said:

Overall not a bad script, i've used it quite a bit recently and i've had no problems with it. Can expect to earn on average between 19k-24k/h with it. I've ran it on weekends for 20hrs+ without problems.

59c7ee31d2874_potproggy.png.2ae106ece931a5b4c40b76a52c29d5e4.png

Great!

It used to be 50-60k/hr when I first wrote it.