Char's Potato Picker

Charlotte

Hey Chars, I think there might be an issue with the counter. I was noticing this a bit on my last account but this really shows true... So it says I have 8507 potatoes, but I really only have 4788 which is a bit over half the amount shown. I don't really mind, but I wanted to let you know, you are actually earning about half the real shown amount + your counter is in some way broken.

83a27825c211f83bbaa3bd69de4ba7b7.png

another proggie:

Spoiler

f075e9154e089676fdf6598f69a10fad.png

Edited by tmanowen

On 12/31/2017 at 4:09 AM, tmanowen said:

Hey Chars, I think there might be an issue with the counter. I was noticing this a bit on my last account but this really shows true... So it says I have 8507 potatoes, but I really only have 4788 which is a bit over half the amount shown. I don't really mind, but I wanted to let you know, you are actually earning about half the real shown amount + your counter is in some way broken.

Noted on the issue for the counter. I did some minor adjustments and have tested several rounds. If it still does not work as intended, let me know.

hTH_j-GhQ_2ifv_E4CLCCg.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tried running 6 accounts on it last night, they were not banned in the morning so I left it for work too.

Just got home and they are all still going. 17hours total although they are all roughly around 11-12k/hr (except for one which somehow detoured to Varrock so I assume it died and didn't go back due to the way the script it written to find the closest potatoes?)

Happy to post progs if you like although im going to try for the longest constant prog 50+ here we come.

1 hour ago, wouldcutar said:

Tried running 6 accounts on it last night, they were not banned in the morning so I left it for work too.

Just got home and they are all still going. 17hours total although they are all roughly around 11-12k/hr (except for one which somehow detoured to Varrock so I assume it died and didn't go back due to the way the script it written to find the closest potatoes?)

Happy to post progs if you like although im going to try for the longest constant prog 50+ here we come.

I used to hit 50+ hours on weekends. Yes, the profits/hr have fell a lot recently. 

Script was written to find closest bank from the potato field. The detour is good actually. Be sure to mule it often, despite just 12k/hr. You won't want it go to waste. Goodluck!

17 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I used to hit 50+ hours on weekends. Yes, the profits/hr have fell a lot recently. 

Script was written to find closest bank from the potato field. The detour is good actually. Be sure to mule it often, despite just 12k/hr. You won't want it go to waste. Goodluck!

Yeah muled after i got home. :) 1m from that. not bad for no work.

My pc crashed so i didnt even get to keep the proggies going haha

Is there a link to each users stats on the potatoes? wouldnt mind seeing an updated sig-stats :) The one you posted earlier looks like it was only a saved image not a url?

7 minutes ago, wouldcutar said:

Yeah muled after i got home. :) 1m from that. not bad for no work.

My pc crashed so i didnt even get to keep the proggies going haha

Is there a link to each users stats on the potatoes? wouldnt mind seeing an updated sig-stats :) The one you posted earlier looks like it was only a saved image not a url?

Here you go.

URL: http://charscripts.x10.bz/users/wouldcutar.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, barr0ge said:

Gain a few combat levels of a couple new accounts and could make a decent profit with about 5 bots, is their a high risk of being banned with this bot?

I've tested this on many accounts, they last usually 24hrs. Although some made it past 50hrs.