Char's Potato Picker

Charlotte

Gets stuck trying to bank in the basement of lumbridge castle.  Left it running for ~ 2 hours and I came back to it repeatedly attempting to bank where one does not exist.  Happened yesterday as well after about 1 hour of running flawlessly.  

Not using mirrored mode at all, only stealth injection.

Regardless of why it finds itself there, I feel like the script should be aware if you've gotten the quest state to unlock that bank yet or not and behave accordingly.

Edited by awssupport

6 hours ago, awssupport said:

Gets stuck trying to bank in the basement of lumbridge castle.  Left it running for ~ 2 hours and I came back to it repeatedly attempting to bank where one does not exist.  Happened yesterday as well after about 1 hour of running flawlessly.  

Not using mirrored mode at all, only stealth injection.

Regardless of why it finds itself there, I feel like the script should be aware if you've gotten the quest state to unlock that bank yet or not and behave accordingly.

Will work on it. It should be fixed when I make the next update

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Proggie:

909bec23be291885a5376a60d765c7b7.png

So this script is super weird. I'm not sure if you implemented some crazy features or what but i'm going to give my 2 cents.

First of all, thanks, i've used this in the past and its still working which is awesome. Secondly, I started this script in Varrock. From varrock it walked to the lumbridge potato fields above the cow fields and picked there for the first hour while I watched and it banked in Varrock. During this first hour its total profits was around 16-17k/hr. Now I wake up, the money per hour has increased and I somehow ended up in Draynor? Not really sure how that worked but it increased my money per hour so I'm fine with that. 

Now my question is, do you have some sort of anti-ban built in that switches its location at some point?

Thanks again, will continue to use and post longer proggies if I get any. :D

35 minutes ago, tmanowen said:

So this script is super weird. I'm not sure if you implemented some crazy features or what but i'm going to give my 2 cents.

First of all, thanks, i've used this in the past and its still working which is awesome. Secondly, I started this script in Varrock. From varrock it walked to the lumbridge potato fields above the cow fields and picked there for the first hour while I watched and it banked in Varrock. During this first hour its total profits was around 16-17k/hr. Now I wake up, the money per hour has increased and I somehow ended up in Draynor? Not really sure how that worked but it increased my money per hour so I'm fine with that. 

Now my question is, do you have some sort of anti-ban built in that switches its location at some point?

Thanks again, will continue to use and post longer proggies if I get any. :D

Thanks for the proggies.

As far as I know the script will choose the best spot, which in this case would logically be draynor.
Be sure to mule your profits out regularly. 

On 12/27/2017 at 3:44 PM, Charlotte said:

Thanks for the proggies.

As far as I know the script will choose the best spot, which in this case would logically be draynor.
Be sure to mule your profits out regularly. 

Ohh okay that makes sense, interesting you have logic like that in a free script but good stuff for doing so. 

Edit: Just updating the proggie below with whatever i do haha. Somehow the profit per hour is slowly increasing. (started at 18k, somehow up to 32k)

Best Proggie:

Spoiler

still movin along

4668aea8626318145701ab5a4d4edb63.png

Account literally logged out and banned when this was taken xD

eaa329afc99cd3bec24ada0b6aa3bbcd.png

Edited by tmanowen
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2017 at 5:29 AM, tmanowen said:

Ohh okay that makes sense, interesting you have logic like that in a free script but good stuff for doing so. 

Edit: Just updating the proggie below with whatever i do haha. Somehow the profit per hour is slowly increasing. (started at 18k, somehow up to 32k)

Best Proggie:

Hide contents

still movin along

4668aea8626318145701ab5a4d4edb63.png

Account literally logged out and banned when this was taken xD

eaa329afc99cd3bec24ada0b6aa3bbcd.png

Thanks for the awesome progs. This also proves that 50+ hrs is possible!

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

Thanks for the awesome progs. This also proves that 50+ hrs is possible!

It sure is! Is there a way I could get your sort of signature as mine. Like the potato picker but just for my name? I would love to have that to show off my progress + it'd help advertise your script :D