Looking for some guidance in the right direction

Tylersbored

So I have been trying to find the "magic formula" to starting an account and botting it.

My usual method is I transfer 50k to get them started with some basic gear. I bot some combat stats training in an area that isnt as populated as chickens or cows. I then bot a good amount of f2p quests to make the account more well rounded. From there I switch skills and start training woodcutting, magic, etc. I switch activites every session and each session is about two hours. I take about a 2-3 hour break in between each session and max I play the accounts per day is about 6 hours during jagex's off hours. With this method, the accounts get banned within a day.

I have been switching it up over and over everytime they get banned to see if I can find that "magic formula" to make the account survive but I am at a lost right now. I was holding off making them members because I have earlier experiments of accounts that I bond right away and they get banned in 1-2 days. I might try it again on one account though to see if I can have better luck in members. It probably would be a lower banrate but I feel like I have PTSD from all the accounts I have lost LOL. Thanks for the guidance.

Just experiment man, find out what works and doesn't work for you. Myself i can bot accounts up pretty high before i get a ban.. But then again there is always that time where i get cucked early.. OR i suicide an account that i dont care about and it remains untouched lol. For me, yes i have strategies but JAGEX is pretty random, those fuckers.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

Doing all this on the same IP? Botting tut island with a public script? Using public scripts to bot your accounts?

So the only way to have longevity is to have a private script for every single skill? That way just sounds a bit excessive for me. I don't mind paying money for premium scripts but buying expensive private scripts for each skill seems like too much.

Edited by Tylersbored

5 minutes ago, Tylersbored said:

So the only way to have longevity is to have a private script for every single skill? That way just sounds a bit excessive for me. I don't mind paying money for premium scripts but buying expensive private scripts for each skill seems like too much.

It were real questions, please answer all of them. Otherwise it's hard to determine if your bans could be expected.

3 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

It were real questions, please answer all of them. Otherwise it's hard to determine if your bans could be expected.

Each Bot has their own proxy.

I botted tut island with a public script but I let the accounts cooldown for a week.

A mix of bought scripts for quests and certain skills and free scripts for trivial skills like woodcutting.

I would make an account do tutorial island by hand and then let the account sit for about a week before botting it. I have had a lot of success doing this. If you instantly start botting a fresh account you are setting yourself up for failure. I believe Jagex monitors accounts that are freshly made a lot versus an account that has aged a bit.

It might just be your IP that's flagged. I've been botting for weeks without using any private scripts and im going strong. I bot like 7 different skills and usually bot around 10 hours . I also usually monitor the bots as i bot in my workplace and can easily do so, so I also pause the bots and do some human stuff and then resume and then switch to other skills to bot

I'm still working on the "magic formula" mate. Here's an idea, have @Booleans YAY make you some fresh accounts (100 or so, by hand) and then age that set.

With the rest of the time your aging those accounts, have some other accounts you make using a VPN like Tunnelbear or Nord and then delay insta-logging into those accounts for at least 16-24+ hours.

Next what you could easily do is then take your accounts you make by hand (tutanota.com is great for emails btw) and then hand train them for a little bit. Hand train your cb and quests while f2p and then start doing all sorts of skills you need to set up your preferred method of goldFarming/casual botting.

Then rest your accounts for another day or two.

then oh wow you have 100+ accounts that are rested and now you can suicide bot those or hand train them and you have an ample amount of accounts to use Excel and take note of the tasks you set your bots to doing, where they are, what levels they achieve before they get banned. Then you can use this data to further your method in a more strategic and planned way.

anyways I didn't anticipate writing this much when I started so I hope at least some of this made sense. Happy Botting =D

Here's a Cat for writing so much:     :cate:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tylar245 said:

I'm still working on the "magic formula" mate. Here's an idea, have @Booleans YAY make you some fresh accounts (100 or so, by hand) and then age that set.

With the rest of the time your aging those accounts, have some other accounts you make using a VPN like Tunnelbear or Nord and then delay insta-logging into those accounts for at least 16-24+ hours.

Next what you could easily do is then take your accounts you make by hand (tutanota.com is great for emails btw) and then hand train them for a little bit. Hand train your cb and quests while f2p and then start doing all sorts of skills you need to set up your preferred method of goldFarming/casual botting.

Then rest your accounts for another day or two.

then oh wow you have 100+ accounts that are rested and now you can suicide bot those or hand train them and you have an ample amount of accounts to use Excel and take note of the tasks you set your bots to doing, where they are, what levels they achieve before they get banned. Then you can use this data to further your method in a more strategic and planned way.

anyways I didn't anticipate writing this much when I started so I hope at least some of this made sense. Happy Botting =D

Here's a Cat for writing so much:     :cate:

Why hand train anything and wast time? 
There is no proof that resting accounts a few days leads to less bans. 
Better off suiciding them off tut island and making profit before wasting a week for the same results 

• Like 2