Dispute against settlez - dishonest conduct

gearing

issue: bought 50 lvl3s tut done from @Montana of 300, ended up not using them, sold 10 to @Settlez ( there will be a separate thread for him ), he contacted me saying that theyre not working

- also claiming he had bought accounts from montana before , I contacted the OO asking what is going on, as I have never botted them, let alone logged in, he said I should wait ( he was at school or something which explains a lot ) . Yesterday he checked some of the accounts, found that some of them are locked/banned/tut is not done.

resolution: i want all 4 feedbacks  regarding this trade ( from both of his and my end - feb 27th & march 28 ) removed, so I can leave him a negative one, he is running a bogus operation, with at least 8% at top 34% of the accounts were unuasable upon login. I do not know which accounts are his responsibility, but I want him to go through the whole list he sold me and establish ownership for his own faults. And i want financial remuneration for the accounts that havent done tutorial.

Afterall you cant sell lvl3s tut done, when they havent even started the tut island LMFAO. Also, he made a huge fuss about refunding for the 4 accounts, offering replacements, I said no thank you then he replied with some bullshit answer that I tired him out. Shit customer experience altogether.

0/10 would never deal again 

proof: personal messenger / chatbox with @Settlez

• Like 1

issue: sold him 10 lvl 3 accounts that i had bought from montana, he said most of them are unusable ( tut not done / locked / banned already ) , sent him 2more, then he claimed all the 12 doesnt work

sent him 10more making it  22 in total. He said altogether 5 works out of 22.

After that I contacted montana regarding the accs, he said I should wait until he gets home, which never happened, so I gave half of Settlez's money back yesterday for only 5 accounts work out of the original 10.

Montana checked the accs yesterday, found some were banned for macroing and rwting, so someone is lying here, either montana or settlez ( although IMO it is possible that monatana botted the tut island and they got a ban upon logging in even after a month ). Later montana could establish that 4 of the accounts are not banned or locked but had not finished tut.

resolution: remove both of our feedbacks regarding this trade ( 27th ) place the user in twc until this gets handled, he seldom answers, he doesnt use skype o it might take time

proof: chatbox & personal messenger as he doesnt use skype

Hi,

Regarding the accounts - I sold him x amount - some of which hadn't done tutorial (4 total). I accepted this was my mess up; and replaced them.

I sold them on 27th Feburary; which was around when the servers were bad so my script messed up doing tutorial.

The issue here lies due to the fact accounts got banned; on the 27th of march. Various for RWT and botting.

I believe that the accounts he wanted refunded shouldn't be refunded; because they were in either Gearing's or Settlez's possesion - and had obviously been used to bot on/muling - hence the RWT and botting bans.

I replaced the 4x accounts which weren't in the correct 'state' (registered; done tutorial etc). I followed my T.O.S here; and replaced the 4x ones which hadn't done tutorial as that was a fault on my half - and I accepted that.

What I however don't accept is the bans which occured 2 days ago (due to botting and RWT) - around the time I got asked for a refund for the accounts which were banned for macro/RWT.

Thanks 

• Like 1

i checked, 2 accounts to start with, and the first account didn't even have tutorial island completed, he asked me to check them all, i checked one more, as i was busy and i stated, that they are probs okay. upon logging in to the other accounts, they was either banned or not done tutorial, and that was 14/20 accounts. as he gave me more due to them not working.

you misunderstand me, i dont need a refund, but he exploited my distrust again the montana kid, i resold the accs to him, i want to merge this with the dispute against montana

also, remove all my feedbacks from them, and my feedbacks given to them, you can check my PMessenger for info

1 minute ago, Mio said:

@Montana of 300 have you replaced the accounts that were not fully finished and the ones that were locked?

I replaced the ones which weren't complete as per my TOS said; not the locks as they were fine on sale.

it might have been dodgy IP'd they were run on by user but I can replace them also which I do say in my TOS

• Mio locked this topic