fetching WORLD LIST

asauced2

THIS IS SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING AND IS COSTING ME MONEY!!!! IT WILL RANDOMLY TELL ME AT TIMES (AND AT IMPORTANT TIMES) WHEN I AM TRYING TO LOG IN OS BOT THAT IT IS FETCHING WORLD LIST AND IN THE LOGGER IT SAYS

[DEBUG][03/29 12:01:51 AM]: OSBot is now ready!
[INFO][03/29 12:01:52 AM]: Loaded 5 RS accounts!
[INFO][03/29 12:01:53 AM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.4.118!
[INFO][03/29 12:02:09 AM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 139!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][03/29 12:02:09 AM]: Initializing stealth injection bot...
[INFO][03/29 12:02:09 AM]: Started bot #1

Edited by asauced2

5 minutes ago, asauced2 said:

because I suicide bot it is costing me money that's why

ya know if you can only suicide half the time it equals half your money back right? Easy math huh?

You're lying; You can't suicide bot as a greyname; atleast not mass farm

Also, you might want to chill down with the capslock, they actually give me, and probably others, the intention not to help you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, asauced2 said:

I get a free 4m a day. I have a auto clicker I programmed that starts and runs my osbot for me at times I specify. I don't even have to do anything except collect gp at the end of the day,

why use an auto clicker?

Just make a .bat file to boot up with the right proxy/accounts?

I don't even know how to do that. I just found a clicker I can program without any coding knowledge. Man every time I seem to get it fixed the problem just comes back. I'm never going to be able to use this site to actually make decent money I'm just gonna have to pay membership to another since I can't trust paying ten dollars here and it not even work.

If this thing worked without fail I could gladly pay the ten a month and make a lot more. I already bought scripts and everything months ago but this problem always comes back.

17 minutes ago, asauced2 said:

I don't even know how to do that. I just found a clicker I can program without any coding knowledge. Man every time I seem to get it fixed the problem just comes back. I'm never going to be able to use this site to actually make decent money I'm just gonna have to pay membership to another since I can't trust paying ten dollars here and it not even work.

If this thing worked without fail I could gladly pay the ten a month and make a lot more. I already bought scripts and everything months ago but this problem always comes back.

Rewrite your thread. I'm not going to helping you if you think it's okay to complain about a free bot.

Edited by Easy