osMiner

Tom

I just purchased this script and am actually very dispointed .. The bot screws up at 2 different locations i tested yet.

- South-West to the Lumbridge swamp (F2P): tried to bot the coal ore. No matter if i manually select the ores or if i select the option to mine the coal ore, the bot just runs to the east site (where the Tin and Copper is) and stands there forever, looking for the coal ore ...

- Dwarven Mine (F2P): Same thing happens. I tried botting some iron / Tin / Copper near the West side of the mine (where the dwarfs are, not the scorpions), and it just run my character to the scorpion site, standing there endlessly. It doesnt matter if I manually select the ores, it always does that.

EDIT: I just tried the Dwarven Mine again and now it endlessly runs between the bank and the mining site .. I don't know what i am doing wrong.

I am using mirror mode.

There could be more locations, I haven't tested them all. I do like the program with all the options, however not sur I can keep using that .. If you can give it a quick fix that would be appreciated, otherwise I'll have to ask for reimbursement and get another script.

Thanks

Edited by Antrox

8 hours ago, Antrox said:

I just purchased this script and am actually very dispointed .. The bot screws up at 2 different locations i tested yet.

- South-West to the Lumbridge swamp (F2P): tried to bot the coal ore. No matter if i manually select the ores or if i select the option to mine the coal ore, the bot just runs to the east site (where the Tin and Copper is) and stands there forever, looking for the coal ore ...

- Dwarven Mine (F2P): Same thing happens. I tried botting some iron / Tin / Copper near the West side of the mine (where the dwarfs are, not the scorpions), and it just run my character to the scorpion site, standing there endlessly. It doesnt matter if I manually select the ores, it always does that.

EDIT: I just tried the Dwarven Mine again and now it endlessly runs between the bank and the mining site .. I don't know what i am doing wrong.

I am using mirror mode.

There could be more locations, I haven't tested them all. I do like the program with all the options, however not sur I can keep using that .. If you can give it a quick fix that would be appreciated, otherwise I'll have to ask for reimbursement and get another script.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this.

A little embarassing, I don't actually have that mine included for South west of lumbridge swamp. Adding it now of course, is that new? I've played for like 15 years and didnt even know it existed.

I've submitted a fix for the lumbridge spot, once the update has been approved by OSBot, you should see a seperate option for West Lumbridge Swap.
As for the Dwarven mine, could you screenshot whereabouts you are trying to mine? I may have to do some more work here.

Update may unfortunately take up to 48 hours to get approved.

Edited by Tom

Sure, here is two screenshots for the dwarven mine.

The coal spot in the Lumbridge swamp i don't think this is new kuz I am just returning to Runescape and its been well over 5 years I haven't played and i knew the spot, but its rather unknown and not too many people go there since it is very far from a bank. I though botting here would be ideal to test a few things out and see if i get banned .. !

I also noticed in the Barbarian village my character sometime missclick the wrong ore .. so say I am trying to mine coal there, depending on camera view it targets the coal, however ends up clicking on the tin ore over there. Not a big deal, this happens maybe once or twice per batch i've noticed, however I think it makes the bot vulnerable as this does not really look human-like. Not a big deal though, just worth mentioning i think.

Also no need to put a rush on this, I am now mining different spots (Rimmington and Barbarian Village) .. Will eventually move out to the mining guild but those above are worth fixing I think.

Thanks for the quick replies.

Dwarven mine #1.png

Dwarven mine #2.png

57 minutes ago, Antrox said:

Sure, here is two screenshots for the dwarven mine.

The coal spot in the Lumbridge swamp i don't think this is new kuz I am just returning to Runescape and its been well over 5 years I haven't played and i knew the spot, but its rather unknown and not too many people go there since it is very far from a bank. I though botting here would be ideal to test a few things out and see if i get banned .. !

I also noticed in the Barbarian village my character sometime missclick the wrong ore .. so say I am trying to mine coal there, depending on camera view it targets the coal, however ends up clicking on the tin ore over there. Not a big deal, this happens maybe once or twice per batch i've noticed, however I think it makes the bot vulnerable as this does not really look human-like. Not a big deal though, just worth mentioning i think.

Also no need to put a rush on this, I am now mining different spots (Rimmington and Barbarian Village) .. Will eventually move out to the mining guild but those above are worth fixing I think.

Thanks for the quick replies.

Hey, might wanna remove those pics now or hide the name 😛 Even though the name is well... yeah you get the point

Miss clicking seems like an issue related to OSBot / Mirror mode, but I'll give it a quick look over nontheless

Should be able to fix that dwarven mine up as well some time this week

2 hours ago, Antrox said:

LOLL i forgot about that haha, it was actually a test bot to see if i would get banned .. It is ironically the bot that lasted the longest .. go figure, so that was very .. inconclusive lol

Does it really matters to have it out there? because I don't care at all honestly

If you dont care, doesnt matter really.

If jagex does browse the forums though you arent really getting accurate ban data

8 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

bot has broken webwalking events for mining guild, f2p, also doesnt have adamant ore choice for mining guild (although it has it for mining guild extended) but for f2p users it'd be nice to have adamant ores, theres 2 ore rocks in the middle of the guild to the right.

2a5d9a9194e241f526a3483cabf80f4c.png

So to confirm here...

There is infact adamant ore in the f2p mining guild? I can add this very easily if so