osMiner

Tom

Pretty large update today

• Added Save / Load config
  • Removed the GE menu until its done
  • Added CLI support, see Original post for instructions
  • Added quarry, however it is untested and currently wont go and get more Waterskins

Script is now pending full release on SDN
Note: Features will still be modified / changed once it is available to purchase.

Edited by Tom

Some preliminary notes from the Mining Guild:

After descending the ladder, bot always walks to the center of the room. This may be fine depending on mining selection, but if using the default 'coal' option then it has to back track to the rocks at the entrance. Not a big deal but it is a repetitive walking pattern that raises suspicion.

'Hover next rock' seems to prioritize the first rock in a local set of values. i.e. there are 20 rocks that have been defaulted or 'select own rocks' and the 'hover' feature will mouseover the first in that series of 20 regardless of current position. So sometimes it will keep mousing over a depleted rock or take a longer path past a good rock to the first in the series. Don't think it breaks anything but it does look suspicious. Easy fix would be to set hover mouseover to closest rock in series.

When going to the bank can you make it so that run energy is used only when inventory is empty?

The anti-ban is fucking great. This is a killer script.

Will post more when I find stuffs.

11 minutes ago, Just Nuts said:

Some preliminary notes from the Mining Guild:

After descending the ladder, bot always walks to the center of the room. This may be fine depending on mining selection, but if using the default 'coal' option then it has to back track to the rocks at the entrance. Not a big deal but it is a repetitive walking pattern that raises suspicion.

'Hover next rock' seems to prioritize the first rock in a local set of values. i.e. there are 20 rocks that have been defaulted or 'select own rocks' and the 'hover' feature will mouseover the first in that series of 20 regardless of current position. So sometimes it will keep mousing over a depleted rock or take a longer path past a good rock to the first in the series. Don't think it breaks anything but it does look suspicious. Easy fix would be to set hover mouseover to closest rock in series.

When going to the bank can you make it so that run energy is used only when inventory is empty?

The anti-ban is fucking great. This is a killer script.

Will post more when I find stuffs.

Thanks, I had been unable to test mining guild so these little things slipped past me, I'll fix it ASAP.

Hover Next rock needs some work, i mainly tested it with only 2 rocks selected so I can see why it might be causing issues with more, will work on something this weekend

Discovered another little hiccup. At the mining guild, using 'select own rocks option'.

Bot will click to the next available rock but, because the camera angle is so low, the click registers on an already depleted rock. i.e. it is clicking the right rock but that rock is eclipsed by an already mined rock. I also think that the wildy variable camera position you have is nice so idk how you address this :)

When finished banking can you make it click the mini-map to exit bank interface? Might add another layer of humanity to this thing.

Having been looking at this for a while longer now I want to re-iterate how polished and effective this script is.

Script is now available on the SDN for purchase.

If you would like a trial, please leave a comment asking for one and I will add 24 hours to your account (1 time only)

On 12/05/2017 at 7:07 AM, Just Nuts said:

Discovered another little hiccup. At the mining guild, using 'select own rocks option'.

Bot will click to the next available rock but, because the camera angle is so low, the click registers on an already depleted rock. i.e. it is clicking the right rock but that rock is eclipsed by an already mined rock. I also think that the wildy variable camera position you have is nice so idk how you address this :)

When finished banking can you make it click the mini-map to exit bank interface? Might add another layer of humanity to this thing.

Having been looking at this for a while longer now I want to re-iterate how polished and effective this script is.

Thanks, will see what I can do about this