osMiner

Tom

1 hour ago, Mr Asshole said:

can you add north east ardougne?

edit - only mines one rock out of 3 at  fally west location. doesn't hover or click next rock after done with first. just stands there and waits for ore to spawn on first rock then mines it. 

North east ardougne is listed as Legends guild i believe, it will bank in ardougne though.

Ill check out the fally west location, might take a while before its fixed as I do not have an account currently that can get there

As for hovering, right now it will only hover the next ore if another ore is available when you started mining.

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Tom

for me so far

-the select your own rocks in an already added mining area aint working..i mean i selected different iron ores than the one the script is supposed to mining and it keeps going to the ones that the script already has added

-the ge seller aint working for me either

-i placed my account at barbarian village to mine some coals and after a while saw the account fighting and trying to speak with the girl outside.

-as i was mining a rock it kept clicking on other rock to mine even if i havnt mine the first one

Edited by tomispower1

6 minutes ago, progamerz said:

Short 2hrs proggy : cvNpRtN.png Varrock east tin(From screen),shift drop.

Thanks, extended your trial

20 minutes ago, tomispower1 said:

for me so far

-the select your own rocks in an already added mining area aint working..i mean i selected different iron ores than the one the script is supposed to mining and it keeps going to the ones that the script already has added

-the ge seller aint working for me either

-i placed my account at barbarian village to mine some coals and after a while saw the account fighting and trying to speak with the girl outside.

-as i was mining a rock it kept clicking on other rock to mine even if i havnt mine the first one

Hi, thanks for the feedback

The select your own rock issue, could you clarify that, what you are saying doesnt really make sense

GE is not implemented yet, its just there for display :(

Barb village ill look into,

As for the last thing, that won't happen so I'm not sure what you were seeing, which location was this?

Nonetheless, extended your trial

21 minutes ago, Tom said:

Thanks, extended your trial

Hi, thanks for the feedback

The select your own rock issue, could you clarify that, what you are saying doesnt really make sense

GE is not implemented yet, its just there for display :(

Barb village ill look into,

As for the last thing, that won't happen so I'm not sure what you were seeing, which location was this?

Nonetheless, extended your trial

about the last thing was in varrock iron ores the 3 way

about the own rock issue..i mean i was at al kharid and i was trying to mine the iron ores that the script aint supporting and i selected them and start the script and it was taking me back to the ores that the script supports.i cant take a pic right now to show you..i will post them later

13 minutes ago, tomispower1 said:

about the last thing was in varrock iron ores the 3 way

about the own rock issue..i mean i was at al kharid and i was trying to mine the iron ores that the script aint supporting and i selected them and start the script and it was taking me back to the ores that the script supports.i cant take a pic right now to show you..i will post them later

Ahh I think i get you, the rocks might have been near the entrance of the alkharid mine, which i didnt include in the mining area

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

Ahh I think i get you, the rocks might have been near the entrance of the alkharid mine, which i didnt include in the mining area

And i have suggestion like lets say now i am mining iron in rimmington for the banking options u only have the falador banks while u could add the depositbox in PortSarim.

• Mio changed the title to osMiner