osMiner

Tom

50 minutes ago, The Devil said:

Awesome thanks! 

Another suggestion would be to make sure you have your best pick axe out. I noticed while leveling it didn't switch out once i got higher levels.

And a bug fix please!

9c530a4616ff850c40c45192227ff32a.png

There is a gold ore right behind that wall and the mouse would just hover over the gold ore and not click through the wall until a visible ore would spawn.

EDIT: Apparently you cant click through that wall so the script needs to know when to shift the camera. (other gold ore spawned right as i captured pic :()

Try selecting that ore with custom rock selection

*EDIT*

I ended up buying it and my first account got banned a day later after a 3 hour mining session in Al Kharid mining silver. I had run one other premium script on this account however. To be sure I ran it a few days later on my new member account which has a couple of days play time and quite a few quests complete. Ran Lumbridge swamp for copper for 2.5 hours, woke up this morning to a ban. Never ran anything else on this account so I'm not sure what I am doing wrong?

I'm scared to use it again and feel like I've just wasted money.

Edited by Brizlow
Updated progress

2 hours ago, Brizlow said:

Also got charged twice for your script and I am having a hard time getting anyone to reply to me about getting a refund so all round not great experience and don't recommend buying.

@Maldesto

Bans aren't a reason for a refund btw, but if you were infact charged twice, I'm sure maldesto can help you out

On 6/8/2019 at 6:26 PM, Tom said:

@Maldesto

Bans aren't a reason for a refund btw, but if you were infact charged twice, I'm sure maldesto can help you out

Never asked you for a refund for getting banned. Told you I was banned twice for not using it very much at all. Thought you might appreciate the feedback, also said that I'm not sure what I am doing wrong? Opened it up to you to maybe suggest something that may help to reduce my ban chances whilst using your script. I was in fact charged twice for your script, with evidence which I posted nearly a week ago in support and also messaged maldesto a few days ago both of which have gone unanswered.

6 minutes ago, Brizlow said:

Never asked you for a refund for getting banned. Told you I was banned twice for not using it very much at all. Thought you might appreciate the feedback, also said that I'm not sure what I am doing wrong? Opened it up to you to maybe suggest something that may help to reduce my ban chances whilst using your script. I was in fact charged twice for your script, with evidence which I posted nearly a week ago in support and also messaged maldesto a few days ago both of which have gone unanswered.

I'm sure it'll get handled soon enough, I don't handle payments so I am unable to help in that regard I'm afraid.

As for what you're doing wrong, its very hard to say and there could be literally nothing wrong with what you are doing. If i were to guess, I'd say its the age of the account, or maybe you are flagged? If the account is F2P its probably going to get hit rather quickly as well. 

• Administrator
23 hours ago, Brizlow said:

Sorry for the delay spent the last week dealing with a new house and moving in this weekend.