Potter's Planker [GE Support]

harrypotter

KNbS2Cy.png

Potter's Planker is a free script that supports Oak, Teak and Mahogany logs via the Varrock sawmill. This script will only run using Varrock teleport tabs as a banking method.

Features:

- Walks to and from the sawmill

- Teleports to Varrock using Varrock teleport tabs

- Supports restocking at GE once you are out of logs, money, or Varrock tabs

FAQ:

Q: Where do I start this script?

A: Start anywhere in Varrock, don't worry about your inventory, the bot will automatically bank for you, or restock if you have GE mode enabled.

Q: What is the logic behind restocking?

A: The script will automatically buy logs using 30% of your available gp, then buy enough Varrock tabs to cover the amount of logs. This leaves the remaining gp for the sawmill costs.

Note: The script will never hold more than 4800 logs at one time, I done this as I like to mule the excess gp, 4800 logs will last roughly 4-5 hours without the need to restock again. 

Q: What are Plank Sell Multiplyer, Log Buy Multiplyer and Tab Buy Multiplyer?

A: These settings apply only when GE mode is enabled. Each multiplyer defines the price of the item you are buying/selling. For example the price of Oak logs is 132, if we have Log Buy Multiplyer set to 1.05 the script will pay 5% more than the GE price (132 * 1.05  = 138.6) this is then rounded to 139.

Proggies:

Running Teak Planks:

u2E0h9D.png

Running Mahogany Planks:

7TPfxcr.png

PottersPlanker-v1.1.jar

If you use this script please post your proggies :)

Edited by harrypotter
Fixed Jar
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Asalon said:

My bot does not sell planks on GE after ran out of money in inventory. He walks to GE, buys logs for the remaining money and stuck without money in inventory.

Sold planks and then continued the run as I still had enough logs left. If you stop the script then start again enabling Restock on startup does it sell the planks?