[Stable] 2.4.118

Alek

16 minutes ago, Alek said:

It's a problem with your script then, I can't just wave my magic memory wand and add more memory usage. If it's an SDN script pm me and I may have time to look at it. 

For what its worth, my clients would also shoot up to 1GB just as his did on .118 whereas it wasn't doing it on the previous version. Had to use -mem to fix. So maybe it's not his script and rather the new client version, just saying. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, irwtonrs1 said:

For what its worth, my clients would also shoot up to 1GB just as his did on .118 whereas it wasn't doing it on the previous version. Had to use -mem to fix. So maybe it's not his script and rather the new client version, just saying. 

Your jvm was probably being constrained to 512mb, forcing gc. Once again I can't wave my magic wand and increase memory usage.

• Developer
10 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

I've looked into the issue and doubt it's the new client doing it. Looks more like Java is now being allowed to do it's thing instead of forcing it to live with lower memory than optimal.