Chuckle's Account Unbanning Service

Chuckle

16 minutes ago, DeadPk3r said:

I mean if you wanna do it go ahead just letting you know is all, i've unbanned accounts of mine after a few failed attempts depends on who is reviewing the ban i've noticed.

2/3 of the accounts just got unbanned so i'm rather happy.

you simply sent the ban appeal request multiple times and they actually responded to more than just the first one? cuz that hadn't worked for me (as i said, they simply didn't ever respond to the second request)

Edited by myOSBaccount

22 minutes ago, DeadPk3r said:

I mean if you wanna do it go ahead just letting you know is all, i've unbanned accounts of mine after a few failed attempts depends on who is reviewing the ban i've noticed.

umm? the chances for this to happen must be astronomical... they even state that your messages will be ignored so i call bullshit;)

they simply ignore you if you file more tickets afterwards, feel free to prove me wrong though

Edited by gearing

1 hour ago, myOSBaccount said:

if it's the same method then why does he need all the info he's asking for. also i tried submitting such an appeal twice for one account, and simply didn't get an answer the 2nd time. and yet he has successful 3rd+ attempts.

Na I use all 3 methods. failed replies do lower the odds tho, best try manual recovery method 1st if that fails try form.

8 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

Na I use all 3 methods. failed replies do lower the odds tho, best try manual recovery method 1st if that fails try form.

i'm not sure what/where other methods are available other than the one in the link i'd sent you (the one where you only press appeal and put your login email/rsn). it worked for 2/3 of the accounts but the 3rd account was denied (even though it was sharing the same proxy as one of the accepted ones)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...