New money method

magpiemad7

1 minute ago, IHB said:

I think he means telegrabbing the wines

OT: You need the hard diarys for them to be noted so i dont think its worth it, plus anti pk ect 

Dying won't be bad, just have the script detect certain items on player model and force log and world hop if seen.

or local player count changes

2 minutes ago, Juggles said:

No. It is so easy to make the script instantly world hop when another player appears on the mini map 

https://gyazo.com/78f5fbe8e2251145e32bb156f0e1c39b

Yeah okay i know ur not reading what im sayinh you stil need 68 slayer, 75 smithing , 67 hunter for this method do be any more viable than the one outside falador beause u need the hard wilderness diary for the wines to be noted

10 minutes ago, IHB said:

I think he means telegrabbing the wines

OT: You need the hard diarys for them to be noted so i dont think its worth it, plus anti pk ect 

Yeah I figured that much, but anti-pk is gonna be a huge problem. You can have it hop worlds or log out really quickly, but what happens when you log in, and a PKer is already waiting for you?

GF lol

1 minute ago, systemic said:

Yeah I figured that much, but anti-pk is gonna be a huge problem. You can have it hop worlds or log out really quickly, but what happens when you log in, and a PKer is already waiting for you?

GF lol

Its not even that I just thought id mention it in my first post, the requirements are just so high

7 minutes ago, IHB said:

https://gyazo.com/78f5fbe8e2251145e32bb156f0e1c39b

Yeah okay i know ur not reading what im sayinh you stil need 68 slayer, 75 smithing , 67 hunter for this method do be any more viable than the one outside falador beause u need the hard wilderness diary for the wines to be noted

I didn't watch the video. All I saw it saying was KILLING PEOPLE TELEGRABBING so I thought it was talking about killing the bots TELEGRABBING lol. 

Those stats are very high. Just get 4 more slayer levels for Wyverns lol

do it, so i can create few custom pures for killing bots and make 1m/h with excitement   :doge:

2 hours ago, Multi Clanning said:

660k xp/hr, but you need wildy hard diary and it's pretty risky. 

I'd rather get the morytania hard diaries on an account for a ton of mort myre fungi/hr

youd be hammered there faster then you would bond your acc lol