I am new

kristiaan

Hey guys,

I am new here, and i have a little question.

I am going to be completely honest, i am checking out all the OSRS bots in the scene at the moment.

I tried out Advertising other bots isn't allowed., and all 5 test accounts were banned within the 30min of creation.

I am using poopbot, and it has been working really nice, but their availible scripts are plain garbage.

So a friend advised me to come check out OSBot.

I would like to know, what the banrate of this botting software is, and what type of botting it uses.

Is it reflection, injection? or what method does it use? :)

Thanks everyone :)

-Kristiaan 

First of all welcome and afaik osbot uses injection. There is no such thing as banrate as it varies from person to person but I can tell you it depends on the script you are using. If you have lots of money to spend, I suggest buying a private script and you will be surprised how low banrates are. It works in a way that if you are only one with that script, you have less chance of getting banned than using a script with 1000 users.

1 hour ago, kristiaan said:

Hey guys,

I am new here, and i have a little question.

I am going to be completely honest, i am checking out all the OSRS bots in the scene at the moment.

I tried out Advertising other bots isn't allowed., and all 5 test accounts were banned within the 30min of creation.

I am using poopbot, and it has been working really nice, but their availible scripts are plain garbage.

So a friend advised me to come check out OSBot.

I would like to know, what the banrate of this botting software is, and what type of botting it uses.

Is it reflection, injection? or what method does it use? :)

Thanks everyone :)

-Kristiaan 

welcome, banrate is 50/50:troll:

10 hours ago, AdnaneSen said:

First of all welcome and afaik osbot uses injection. There is no such thing as banrate as it varies from person to person but I can tell you it depends on the script you are using. If you have lots of money to spend, I suggest buying a private script and you will be surprised how low banrates are. It works in a way that if you are only one with that script, you have less chance of getting banned than using a script with 1000 users.

Thank you for letting me know.

I am going to check out the API this weekend, and after testing abit, i might make my own scripts.

10 hours ago, Crime said:

All botting has a risk of ban..

There is no way to determine the exact banrate it depends on so many variables (mainly on the user's end).

It has injection and reflection.

Thanks for the info.

4 hours ago, DevilApes said:

Trial an error my friend!

Yeh, i am going to test it this weekend :)

@everyoneelse, thanks for the welcome