Anyone use Playerauctions?

DEZIGN

I've sold several accounts of my own on playerauctions before and never had an issue, but I recently bought an account purely for the purpose of botting. I paid $70 for the account and 10 days later it was locked, and the next day the password had been changed. (Yes, I know that a runescape is never really yours if you weren't the one who created it) and I've been around the block enough to know that this was a strong possibility. With that being said, I paid the extra $7 for the year of insurance which was supposed to help me get my money reimbursed if the account was reclaimed. It's been 18 days now and the playerauctions investigation is still "underway" while the account is being played by someone else and I'm out $70. Also the live chat seems to always be offline and when I do get ahold of someone they tell me they'll "escalate" it and to return in 24hours if I haven't heard anything. Just wondering if anyone has had similar issues and how/if they were resolved. I definitely won't be buying accounts from playerauctions again unless they are the ones that people clearly bot/mass produce so they won't be recovered. 

Edited by DEZIGN

4 minutes ago, DEZIGN said:

I've sold several accounts of my own on playerauctions before and never had an issue, but I recently bought an account purely for the purpose of botting. I paid $70 for the account and 10 days later it was locked, and the next day the password had been changed. (Yes, I know that a runescape is never really yours if you weren't the one who created it) and I've been around the block enough to know that this was a strong possibility. With that being said, I paid the extra $7 for the year of insurance which was supposed to help me get my money reimbursed if the account was reclaimed. It's been 18 days now and the playerauctions investigation is still "underway" while the account is being played by someone else and I'm out $70. Also the live chat seems to always be offline and when I do get ahold of someone they tell me they'll "escalate" it and to return in 24hours if I haven't heard anything. Just wondering if anyone has had similar issues and how/if they were resolved. I definitely won't be buying accounts from playerauctions again unless they are the ones that people clearly bot/mass produce so they won't be recovered. 

Yeah, player  auction services takes wayyy too long when  it comes to a "recovered account", BUT  if it was insured  for a year, the seller(99% sure he recovered it back) WILL HAVE TO give it back to you, cause they usually recovered  them the second they receive the payment. So I believe in this case he'll most likely will not give you anything back, and I doubt PA is going to refund you anything,  never has a  case. And the longest case I had took 7months.

PlayerAuction probably has the worst Live Chat EVER!

They will tell you that they'll forward it to the appropriate team/department and you'll get a respond within 24 hours.

I feel like this is just an excuse to get rid of you as they never respond.

If you go to the Live Chat and to check up on the case, they'll just tell you the same exact thing.

This is why I left PlayerAuctions, there support is complete ass!

Well at least I know I'm not alone. The site isn't completely ass, I've sold a few accounts myself for really solid prices and not had any issues as well as gold long long ago. I guess buying accounts is just out of the question as others have said, unless its from the people who clearly mass farm them and wouldn't give two shits about recovering them. You can clearly tell he recovered as soon as the disbursement period was over, no clue why the hell their staff is so shit. 

Edited by DEZIGN

22 minutes ago, DEZIGN said:

I have had a few friends deal with Player Auctions , they would not give money back because they wanted "proof" that the account had been recovered.  Well thats kinda hard to prove , i will never associate with PA EVER. 

Sorry for your loss!

19 minutes ago, Crime said:

PlayerAuction probably has the worst Live Chat EVER!

They will tell you that they'll forward it to the appropriate team/department and you'll get a respond within 24 hours.

I feel like this is just an excuse to get rid of you as they never respond.

If you go to the Live Chat and to check up on the case, they'll just tell you the same exact thing.

This is why I left PlayerAuctions, there support is complete ass!

exactly, or they say 2-3business  days,  which usually takes 2-3weeks AND ONLY  if you contact  them  after  3weeks  and be pissed  about it.

I only use it for less popular games, like Dofus or something, because it's more of a central place there. For runescape related stuff, I'd stick to botting forums or sythe because the communities are large enough and have better rates.

Didn't really have issues with them either, so can't help you there :P