Imposers and real [DONT GET SCAMMED!]

Sysm

So since I've seen a lot of topics and crying about this is time for a official list so if you know someone who has a imposer please let me know below and i will add him to the list,

New impostor accounts can be made at anytime, to check if you're dealing with the real one simply check their profile and check if the skype matches:  a48f24d7ef77bd73c372b66e773b3883.png
^thanks to @YoHoJo for suggesting this. 

REAL:  @Jamez Skype: james.rodri11
FAKE: Skype: live:james.rodri11_1 , live:james.rodri11 , live:james_rodri11_1

REAL: @Maldesto Skype: Not sure if he wants this public.
FAKE: Skype: live:maldesto.osbot , live:maldesto_osbot , maldesto.osbot , maldesto. , 

REAL: @Sysm Skype: Real.Sysm
FAKE: Skype: RealSysm , live:real.sysm_1 , live:real.sysm

REAL: @Realist Skype: live:realistgold
FAKE: Skype: live:realistgold_1 , live:sfacct001 , live:raelistgold , live:live.realistgold , live:realistgolld , live:rspsgp 

REAL: @Khaleesi Skype: khaleesi.bot
FAKE: Skype: khaleesi.osbot , 

REAL: @RoomScape Skype: live:roomscape
FAKE: Skype: live.roomscape. , roomscape.osbot , 

REAL: @YoHoJo Skype: a.lakhotia , yohojoshared
FAKE: Skype: live:Advertising other bots isn't allowed..yohojo , a.lekhotia , live:a.lakhotia_2 , a.lakhotia.yohojo , a.lakhotias , aiakhotia , a-lakh0tia , yohojo.gold , live:yohojoshared , yohojosharedd

REAL: @Eagle Scripts Skype: Not sure if he wants this public.
FAKE: Skype: live:eaglescripts_1 

Edited by Sysm
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

Are you only doing popular ones or just anyone in general? 

anyone in general. but mainly the popular ones cause they get a lot of scams :(

2 minutes ago, Aggre said:

Same goes for me as I do alot of marketing on here

My one and only skype = aggre.osbot

u got no imposers as far as i can tell on skype , correct me if im wrong 

1 minute ago, Dex said:

I removed myself from the list, would rather not have random people add me to ask about the slightest problem they have when they can PM me on here.

Also, I have another hotmail account for my gfx and I think that's why that skype exists, so it's not an imposter.

edited, thanks for clear up

Thanks for helping people out like this Sysm

I find it a bit easier to simply explain to people how to check a Skype username properly (right click > View Profile), versus taking the time to compile a list of each and every impostor.
New impostor accounts can be made at anytime, keeping up with and compiling each is quite a task.

But once someone know's how to check a profile, they can compare with the Skype listed by the user on forums, and they're good.
It's also good to request a PM each time you talk to someone on Skype, as they have a history of bad security and accounts getting hijacked.

Edited by YoHoJo

Just now, YoHoJo said:

Thanks for helping people out like this Sysm

I find it a bit easier to simply explain to people how to check a Skype username properly (right click > View Profile), versus taking the time to compile a list of each and every impostor.
New impostor accounts can be made at anytime, keeping up with and compiling each is quite a task.

But once someone know's how to check a profile, they can compare with the Skype listed on OP and they're good.
It's also good to request a PM each time you talk to someone on Skype, as they have a history of bad security and accounts getting hijacked.

i know what you mean i will add a small tut on this to it, but the list is more to check since alot people post on the forums about this easyer to have it all in 1 post :)

The crazy thing is that even real Skype's can get hacked. Just because you have someone's actual skype doesn't mean anything. Always request a PM prior to a trade. If you get a PM and still get scammed then it's unfortunate but there was nothing that you could've done and they will get banned. 

Always request a PM. No exceptions.