Cya l8r alligators

akssnipe

Leaving this community for a while. I don't know if imma take a break or just quit. Either way, it was fun. 

l8r m8s

p.s. i hate rio... replace r with m tho

EDIT: I don't hate mio or lio or rio or anyone lol. This community is awesome but I just haven't contributed anything other than shit posting. I'll be back for sure so don't get excited lol. But when I come back, I'll actually contribute and help with the fight against Fagex. I got a shit ton of ideas but I need the skills to implement them. I'm gonna work on me for a while and get some l33t sk1llz. When I come back, it'll be discrete and no one will know. Peace out guys. I'll see you later, in like a month lol (maybe a couple of months so yeah go ahead and party).

Edited by akssnipe
gotta add the truth

1 minute ago, AdnaneSen said:

your contribution to this community will be missed :kappa: 

/sarcasm

i haven't contributed shit to this community. that's why im leaving. i'll be back when i can actually help with the fight against jagex. i got a couple good ideas but no skills to implement it

Just now, m1tch said:

xio?

xylophone

3 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

You sound like a 10 year old child having tantrum LUL

naw lol. i just wanna be a meaningful member. when i have legit skills i'll be back and then we'll start winning against fagex. mark my words :)