Banned for hand registering/tutorial/training an account - u wot

THS

5 minutes ago, THS said:

What reason/message were you greeted with on this 'lock'?

I understand people have got their workarounds now, but I just need to figure out that I have the same problem first, then I'll cross that bridge.

Same as above ^ What message were you greeted with on these 'locks'?

People are interchaging the term and I'm getting confused, when it's two different things.

WGafjta.jpg

And (Last few seconds, this was done by hand)

Edited by Abuse

15 minutes ago, Abuse said:

WGafjta.jpg

And (Last few seconds, this was done by hand)

Exactly what I mean by the two being interchanged lol, I havn't had that locked message yet from your video. Would be interested in knowing if that's the same message others have been getting, or if its more on the BAN side.

Or if its a 50/50. Fuck knows.

Thanks for clarifiying.

1 minute ago, akssnipe said:

how the heck do they manage to detect proxies?

im not quite sure if its the proxies but I think its possible for them to know if the IP is provided by a proxy service, idk how to explain it technically and im not quite sure. but yea very possible since i dont get locked on my home ip. currently im still scratching my head thinking of a solution. some already found a method though, good for them.

Just now, fstyle said:

im not quite sure if its the proxies but I think its possible for them to know if the IP is provided by a proxy service, idk how to explain it technically and im not quite sure. but yea very possible since i dont get locked on my home ip. currently im still scratching my head thinking of a solution. some already found a method though, good for them.

damn lol that's crazy. by the time i get into farming, its gonna be insanely hard to survive

Just now, fstyle said:

hmm yea true. but hopefully not that much "better" to the point that botting becomes impossible lul

that'll never happen lol. only way for them to do that would be to sue all the bot clients. but lets be honest. they need us. we buy bonds and we keep the lights on at jamflex HQ