Twisted Banshee killer [Safe spotting] [Great XP & Moneymaking]

Temsei

Cbf making the thread pretty so I'll just give some basics about the script and leave you guys a download.

Requirements: 17 agility, 15 slayer

Recommended: 40+ ranged level, 40-50+ hitpoints for running through the dungeon to twisted banshees

Basic features: Kills twisted banshees in the catacombs using a safe spot until your inventory is full. Banks and repeats, hops if another player is at the safe spot upon arrival.

Start the script near the Catacombs of Kourend statue in Zeah. A GUI will pop up. Type in the food you wish to use and hit enter, and then click the start button.

The script works very well in general, but its clear weak point is running through crowds of mobs when banking as it's not able to eat food while running. If you have a low defense level or low hitpoints, you run a risk of dying. 

09411e00e1.png

Download:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5zfq4J918uyS18zMFJOU3hGSTQ

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Temsei said:

At what level did you get that rate? Getting 40k xp p/h at lvl 80 as seen in the proggy, and a lot more gp than 130k/ph.

That's just what I looked up on the wiki/a loot from 10 hours video, how much gp were you getting per hour? Also, did you calculate the amount you spent in equipment?

Edited by gamedemented

38 minutes ago, Temsei said:

Cbf making the thread pretty so I'll just give some basics about the script and leave you guys a download.

Requirements: 17 agility, 15 slayer

Recommended: 40+ ranged level, 40-50+ hitpoints for running through the dungeon to twisted banshees

Basic features: Kills twisted banshees in the catacombs using a safe spot until your inventory is full. Banks and repeats, hops if another player is at the safe spot upon arrival.

Start the script near the Catacombs of Kourend statue in Zeah. A GUI will pop up. Type in the food you wish to use and hit enter, and then click the start button.

The script works very well in general, but its clear weak point is running through crowds of mobs when banking as it's not able to eat food while running. If you have a low defense level or low hitpoints, you run a risk of dying. 

09411e00e1.png

Download:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5zfq4J918uyS18zMFJOU3hGSTQ

Nice script but what is stopping you from eating while walking/running ?

Edited by Ayylmao420

41 minutes ago, Temsei said:

At what level did you get that rate? Getting 40k xp p/h at lvl 80 as seen in the proggy, and a lot more gp than 130k/ph.

You dont make a lot more then 130k/h lol 

I camped them for few tasks with my pure some time ago and it was probably not even 100k/h with fire bolts + cost of runes.