Info Regarding Locked Accounts

irwtonrs1

6 minutes ago, jackshow said:

Jealousy lul.

Thanks lul. If you're jealous of me, you should strive to get where I am, jealousy is poison and it makes you start to dislike the person. A lot of people dislike me, all for nothing really.

To contribute to this thread though, accounts do get locked after creation. But not so steadily as irwt is trying to say they are

Jealous? lmao no wayyyy. I'm not at all jealous of you, I admire you a LOT! You're hella nice and super cool. What really sold me on your kindness was when you made an entire youtube video explaining why mouse paths won't reduce bans. I look up to you dude. You're an inspiration! I don't dislike you, I dis-i-like you lol. You and Bogla are my heros <3

6 minutes ago, jackshow said:

Jealousy lul.

Thanks lul. If you're jealous of me, you should strive to get where I am, jealousy is poison and it makes you start to dislike the person. A lot of people dislike me, all for nothing really.

To contribute to this thread though, accounts do get locked after creation. But not so steadily as irwt is trying to say they are

You got spoon fed the ropes by pain after befriending him when first joining osbot, then you got spoon fed even more by client devs. You got extremely lucky. You would be nothing without them. You should be very grateful that they handed you free money.

Don't act like an arrogant douche bag and exaggerate about what you make, that's the only thing I've never liked about you. Oh and also the fact you jerk off to animated kids

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

You got spoon fed the ropes by pain after befriending him when first joining osbot, then you got spoon fed even more by client devs. You got extremely lucky. You would be nothing without them. You should be very grateful that they handed you free money.

Don't act like an arrogant douche bag and exaggerate about what you make, that's the only thing I've never liked about you. Oh and also the fact you jerk off to animated kids

Ask pain if I'm still being spoonfed. 

I lead everything we do

1 hour ago, irwtonrs1 said:

I don't know much about OSBot but even if he did (hypothetically speaking) befriend "pain", he's got some good social skills - which is more than I can say for you

Not only can you learn business management from him, but public speaking as well

ggwp

I'm not hating on you either b/c you're also SMART AF and making money, but give the guy his credit lol

Edited by akssnipe

Just now, akssnipe said:

I don't know much about OSBot but even if he did (hypothetically speaking) befriend "pain", he's got some good social skills - which is a lot better than yours.

Not only can you learn business management from him, but public speaking as well

ggwp

I'm not hating on you either b/c you're also SMART AF and making money, but give the guy his credit lol

dude ur prob that Cx guy xd stfu u ugly moron

• Like 1

Just now, irwtonrs1 said:

dude ur prob that Cx guy xd stfu u ugly moron

lol'd irl. I don't even know who Cx is.

Tbh, I'm not even relevant or pulling the kind of dough you are, so no need to hate

I'm not hating on you either. Both of you are geniuses for capitalizing on a stupid game lol. All I'm saying is, you're discrediting jackschow more than you should.

And, keep your earnings private. ya makin me jelly rofl