are they ever going to unban accs ? emotional distress:'(

gearing

56 minutes ago, gearing said:

are you shitting me?

i afrai to admint hmany bonds and hmuch money i got stuck in acc nr2

can you provide me with a link?

if this is true you are my guest for a hooegarden

retards like you will throw the opportunity to get MAIN accounts unbanned once the appeal system is implemented anyways.

1 minute ago, Oliver said:

retards like you will throw the opportunity to get MAIN accounts unbanned once the appeal system is implemented anyways.

i appreciate your plebeian candor, so I surmise you already know what kind of account this used to be

if this is the case, could you just enumerate a few stats? other than that, send me some belgian beer

this would be all

1 minute ago, ninotjuh said:

There must be a guy at Jagex who's a member of a bottingforum who unbans accounts for cash.

ssssh they are going to create a lottery system where - for a bond - you can have a ticket and if you win you get unbanned....

more bonds ---> more tickets LMFAO

I generally had an account hi-jacked and banned for botting. Maxed it years ago on Oldschool. Been trying ever since to get someone to look into the account because the hacker changed all the JAG settings and you can still see them, aswell as his IP address. They wont take any notice though. Just told me to wait it out until they create the appeals. 

10 minutes ago, matt6320 said:

I generally had an account hi-jacked and banned for botting. Maxed it years ago on Oldschool. Been trying ever since to get someone to look into the account because the hacker changed all the JAG settings and you can still see them, aswell as his IP address. They wont take any notice though. Just told me to wait it out until they create the appeals. 

sell you account before that, if this appeal thing is for real, price of accounts will drop once introduced

11 minutes ago, matt6320 said:

there is a guy from leicester ehre on the forums, you could try and sell him the acc in person

idk how far is that from you for me it is midlands - midlands