account locked

askyman

On 2/5/2017 at 1:31 PM, Abuse said:

All right, let me show you something.

I made an account through one of the IPs I have from my ISP. That IP has never seen a runescape account before.

Logged onto it, did tutorial island manually, started doing quests and it got locked. Jagex turned up their bot detection to 11, Tweeting this to weath soon, just going to replicate this without the client :D

(Account gets locked at the end of the video)

You're obviously doing something wrong. I haven't been banned at all yet. I've made over 70 accounts since this topic has been made. I haven't changed a thing in my acc creator too. I'm pretty sure you're just using a "flagged" ip. I don't know what you do to cause it to get you banned . I'm having no problems at all lol. :)   

As I said, this is a confusing matter. Everyone's getting banned but I'm having no problems at all.  I don't really know what they've done to make your accs get locked like that. Have you tried to play on the actual RS client or osbuddy? Does it still lock?  If it does, OsBot may be "detected" or some part of it might be. But that wouldn't be the case, or else I would've been banned too. Cause I've been using osbot for a long time since this update.

Edited by Satire

4 hours ago, Satire said:

You're obviously doing something wrong. I haven't been banned at all yet. I've made over 70 accounts since this topic has been made. I haven't changed a thing in my acc creator too. I'm pretty sure you're just using a "flagged" ip. I don't know what you do to cause it to get you banned . I'm having no problems at all lol. :)   

As I said, this is a confusing matter. Everyone's getting banned but I'm having no problems at all.  I don't really know what they've done to make your accs get locked like that. Have you tried to play on the actual RS client or osbuddy? Does it still lock?  If it does, OsBot may be "detected" or some part of it might be. But that wouldn't be the case, or else I would've been banned too. Cause I've been using osbot for a long time since this update.

We're not doing "something wrong", this is just Jagex updating their anti-bot software, F2P item prices speak for themselves

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Abuse said:

We're not doing "something wrong", this is just Jagex updating their anti-bot software, F2P item prices speak for themselves

Seems they have done something different. I'm getting banned now constantly. Even if I make the accs from the website. 

So I have a theory i'm testing, if this theory is true then I'll never have to worry about getting another acc banned. 

It wasn't till today I started getting banned. They're constantly improving their anti-bot system. I'm also assuming that they did something to the server configs with their anti-botting system that causes the servers to lag a lot. 

I tried to unlock the "stolen acc", it asked me to dl the rs3 client and then I was too lazy to even try... 

Edited by Satire

Just now, whipz said:

Care to enlighten us ? lol

Seems like the accs that are ran through tut island are monitored carefully for a certain amount of time. After that time, it stops monitoring your account if you "pass" the test.  They're detecting the client somehow and soon I think they'll role this out for it to constantly monitor all accounts. I'm assuming that their servers aren't good enough to handle all this monitoring so they do it for a certain amount of time. Maybe they're upgrading their servers to allow them to constantly monitor every account. Because they haven't told anyone they updated their system, nobody can confirm what's happening. 

If you were to make an accounts and finish tut island via Osbuddy or rs client, then logged it out for 24 hrs, it shouldn't ban you. I'm testing it now and if this works, then this will be the end of bots (temporarily) soon when they roll this out. 

2 minutes ago, Juggles said:

If he tells us, it just gives Jagex more info. 

It's best to not share secrets ;) 

Yolo lol

1 minute ago, Satire said:

Seems like the accs that are ran through tut island are monitored carefully for a certain amount of time. After that time, it stops monitoring your account if you "pass" the test.  They're detecting the client somehow and soon I think they'll role this out for it to constantly monitor all accounts. I'm assuming that their servers aren't good enough to handle all this monitoring so they do it for a certain amount of time. Maybe they're upgrading their servers to allow them to constantly monitor every account. Because they haven't told anyone they updated their system, nobody can confirm what's happening. 

If you were to make an accounts and finish tut island via Osbuddy or rs client, then logged it out for 24 hrs, it shouldn't ban you. I'm testing it now and if this works, then this will be the end of bots (temporarily) soon when they roll this out. 

Yolo lol

Yeah its only Tut island that flags you. Once you pass that test, your account is good to go. 

I'm botting 50  account right now fine but if I try to make new one they get banned within an hour. 
It's only tut island. 

I have tried multiple tut island scripts and they all lead to the same thing. 

Just now, Juggles said:

Yeah its only Tut island that flags you. Once you pass that test, your account is good to go. 

I'm botting 50  account right now fine but if I try to make new one they get banned within an hour. 
It's only tut island. 

I have tried multiple tut island scripts and they all lead to the same thing. 

Even if you do it manually with no scripts through osbot you get banned. 

Abuse shows the vid here.

So It's best to do it manually via legit client or osbuddy. 

Just now, Juggles said:

Someone should test it on mirror more since it uses the real client. 

Yea possibly. But It still uses an injection/reflection/technique that reads data through a client. One thing i'm assuming is that the server sends a special token to the client and if the client doesn't respond with the correct answer, it locks your account randomly near the end of tut island or randomly after.