Best sites to create emails?

DEZIGN

1 minute ago, DEZIGN said:

TBH you guys bring up a point I never even considered. Jagex doesn't check for valid emails upon registration so I could just use bullshit. Always assumed you had to use a legit email for the creation but didn't have to click the link they send you to register it. TIL

Do you think that confirming a valid email address reduces chance of bans?

17 minutes ago, lrdblk said:

Never really thought about it, honestly. Only because I just assumed you had to use a legitimate email to create an account. Never for a second though I could just use random shit during account creation. I wouldn't be surprised, though. I mean a firstname.lastname92 type email does in theory seem more legitimate than adsghasf@live.com for example. I guess this would only matter though if you're wanting the account to last a decent amount of time, right? If you're just wanting to mine for a day or two and don't care that's one thing. 

Edited by DEZIGN

2 minutes ago, DEZIGN said:

Never really thought about it, honestly. Only because I just assumed you had to use a legitimate email to create an account. Never for a second though I could just use random shit during account creation. I wouldn't be surprised, though. I mean a firstname.lastname92 type email does in theory seem more legitimate than adsghasf@live.com for example. I guess this would only matter though if you're wanting the account to last a decent amount of time, right? If you're just wanting to mine for a day or two and don't care that's one thing. 

5 minutes ago, Shit said:

I reckon its definitely something they would note. I use 10 minute mail for free ps+ haha

I remember when I first created my RS account, i put my email in but never received an email.  Went on like that for about 6 months until I logged in to the account page and noticed the email wasn't verified lol.  I'm skeptical as to whether or not it matters

2 hours ago, lrdblk said:

In my experience in the last couple months with ~200 p2p accs, doesnt matter. If you got reported and they check the basics, its pretty obvious. They aren't looking at your email lol and if they do, you're already fucked.

• Like 1

I must be missing something... when I go to create an account from the oldschool page, it takes me here: https://secure.runescape.com/m=account-creation/g=oldscape/create_account?trialactive=true

This page doesn't let me make an account without a valid email. I've gotten around it using emails from https://temp-mail.org/ but it's still annoying.

Also, as far as I can tell, having a valid email doesn't matter. Been testing various methods for the past month and several accounts of mine have gotten banned despite having confirmed email addresses linked to em.