Botting on orders

drapi

Seems like you can bot ur orders and even get accounts banned, even though that it was ordered handmade if you do this via mirror mode on osbuddy and you are able to provide screenshots of level-ups. At least according to mods. (if you don't know what is it about, look at my dispute on archives). Just giving you a warning to use trusted user's only.

We can't deduce who botted an account during the service. How do we know it wasn't botted before the servicer received the account and he only got a delayed ban while doing the service? If you want guaranteed services, go to the people who actually have a good amount of feedback rather than going for the cheap option. 

We can't deduce who botted an account during the service. How do we know it wasn't botted before the servicer received the account and he only got a delayed ban while doing the service? If you want guaranteed services, go to the people who actually have a good amount of feedback rather than going for the cheap option. 

My accounts were freshly made with 1 in all stats, made 5mins before order was started. So ye, u can deduce that easily.

My accounts were freshly made with 1 in all stats, made 5mins before order was started. So ye, u can deduce that easily.

You could've still botted tutorial island for all we know. Fact is, it is really hard to prove who botted a service. Apologies for your loss.

idc about the accounts i just want scammers get banned lel.

So do we. 

So as I said, you can bot ur order and get away with it almost every time. It's kinda sad.

Not really get away with it. You might get away with it once, but like sysm pointed out, if you've had previous disputes against you it'll probably be game over for you by the second time. And yes, it is sad, however we really can't do anything about it.