Did i fuck up?

atoo

you were botting on 2 accounts on one IP. So if the first one gets caught, the other one gets caught aswell, regardless on what methods they're using.

Nope.

Ive botted 3-4 accounts on the same IP.

One goes at a time. It has absolutely nothing to do with your IP. Otherwise they'd constantly be banning so many users.

This isn't true. False info. 

I'm 100% this is wrong and other long time botters would agree with me.

Don't listen to this just because he has sponsor banner, people in this community shouldn't spread stuff that they think, only spread information that you know for a fact.

aight. not gonna argue further. just gonna leave this here.

• If you are botting 3 accounts at once on the same ip, your ban chance is 3x as if you were running 1 account.
  • Hence at once.
  • If you think this makes no sense; there is no difference in ban rates when you're botting agility or botting rock crabs or cutting trees. It's all the same.
  • For example, if you were botting 3 accounts on 1 ip and those 3 are doing agility, rock crabs and oak trees. If the oak cutter gets banned first, your agility bot and rock crabs are also banned. It's the same as if the rock crab account got banned first, you also lose the other 2.
  •  
  • Why?
  • When an account is banned, every other account from that ip that's logged in is going to be checked for botting and banned if it is.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/107775-gold-farming-tips/ 

Edited by fstyle